performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > Blogs

Old

Meaning of Life

Posted 09-28-09 at 03:49 AM by Irina

As Shawn the Banjo Man of Ballard Jug Buskers eloquently puts it : "YOU JOB IS TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY". Another devine saying of his - 'WHATEVER DOES NOT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER".
I salute my brothers in arms.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rainbow Ladies' Volunteer Gig in AfterLife

Posted 09-28-09 at 03:38 AM by Irina

Meet and greet, walk kids, pets and multicultural fools across the Rainbow Bridge with a summer-of-love-parasol and a marching jam band. "Honey, let's hurry up, parade is coming...." Hey, this will keep me going for sure, Fremont Bridge will do. The last BFF pictue we took with Dee Dee was on the Fremont Bridge On Solstice 2008. Love you, Mama Rainbow, happy crossing, see yall soon on a bridge.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RL continues

Posted 09-20-09 at 03:45 AM by Irina

Big-big-big regal-regal-regal 75 yo. grande dame dressed in every thing rainbow and equipped with rainbow umbrella, rainbow boa, rainbow shoes, rainbow socks, rainbow flowers in her grey curly hair, rainbow walking stick with rainbow ribbons and a big rainbow aura all over her. She was the ultimate visual, ratina orgazm, I would say "ultinate flashback" - if did go to Woodstock on time, but unfortunately I was late to get born and saw it all on TV only - so she was this major 3D doorway,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rainbow Lady (Dee Dee Rainbow, Seattle)

Posted 09-20-09 at 02:51 AM by Irina

Rainbow Lady is my Rainbow Godessmother. I heard about her when I started working in Seattle in Seatlle Center under the Space Needle. People whould come to me and ask "are you the Rainbow Lady?' over and over - I am in tie-dye from head to toe, and have rainbow feathers amd make-up arounf me. At some point it occured to me that it is some famous personality in Seattle - and I finally run into her at FolkLife - you should see this spectacle!
Posted in Uncategorized