performers.net forums

performers.net forums (http://www.performers.net/forums/index.php)
-   HAS ANYONE SEEN....? (http://www.performers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Where is Eric Cash (http://www.performers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14480)

martin ewen 11-19-08 04:11 PM

Where is Eric Cash

His websites defunct, I'm thinking San francisco might be worth a trip from my island hideaway, I want to impose my will on the general public, recapture my youth, I need a bent sherpa.

I need many many things.

Has his acerbicness devoured him? Has he undergone some transformation? Does he now work at a pet shelter stroking cats?

Is he in advertising? Does he have twins? Is he chained in someones basement after answering an add for an orgasm facial movement response test subject on craigslist?

Does he work at home depot, ...wait a minute that's me.

where is he, my spider senses are confused.

Mr.Taxi Trix 11-20-08 09:34 AM

If I may take a moment here to speak to the story of Eric and the midget ice-cream man abducton: simply not true. I know that midget, and there is no way he would strip naked, bind a guy up in duct tape, blindfold him, use him in numerous unseemly ways, cover him in red jello, and cart him off, unless he was well paid for his efforts.

Rachel Peters 11-20-08 10:10 AM

I know for a fact that Eric was always aspiring to become a Disney Land mascot. I think Mart should start there. Just arrive and star pulling all the woodland creatures' heads off, in search of a chain smoking, gun-toting, red-head.

Frisbee 11-22-08 02:57 AM

Eric is alive and well...as far as I know.If you have trouble reaching him, get in touch with me and i will relay to you some contact info I have for him.

Mr.Taxi Trix 11-22-08 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rachel Peters
Just arrive and star pulling all the woodland creatures' heads off, in search of a chain smoking, gun-toting, red-head.
One problem here is that so many of the woodland creatures chain smoke and carry weapons. How will be kow its the real Eric?

Rachel Peters 11-22-08 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.Taxi Trix
One problem here is that so many of the woodland creatures chain smoke and carry weapons. How will be kow its the real Eric?
He'll be the one who, on the inside, really has a heart of gold.

martin ewen 11-22-08 01:51 PM

Heart of gold, heart of nickel, heart of newt, rhino heart, he's got quite a collection, I mean this is a guy who goes to baby showers wearing a suit with milk carton kids printed on it.

scot 11-22-08 03:43 PM

http://ericcash.net/
etcash@gmail.com (+gtalk)
504-231-5577

I think he's been spending a lot of time doing shows staying away from his computer and writing new stuff. He'll come back in a big way.

He likes getting phone calls from strangers

Rachel Peters 11-22-08 04:07 PM

But he's ADD as all get out, so be sure to call him while texting, emailing, chatting at and facebooking him. It's the only way you'll really get him to focus. Dedicate some songs on the radio to him, too.

roughtoughcreampuf 11-23-08 02:26 PM

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Rachel Peters 11-23-08 02:45 PM

Eric Cash ate her for breakfast.

Mr.Taxi Trix 11-24-08 10:11 AM

I've been dedicating songs on the radio to Eric for years, while its no solution, it certaily doesn't hurt. Feels good in its own rite, too.

Rachel Peters 11-24-08 10:14 AM

"Raspberry Barret", by Prince. It always makes me think of him.

roughtoughcreampuf 11-24-08 12:44 PM

Is that Raspberry Beret's runty, shifty-eyed cousin twice removed? :laugh:

Rachel Peters 11-24-08 12:59 PM

thanks for the correction. it was a tired, bleary-eyed time when I wrote that.

Mr.Taxi Trix 11-24-08 03:57 PM

Oddly enough, I like to bust him out "Purple Rain".

Rachel Peters 11-25-08 08:21 PM

"Two outa Three Aint Bad" by Meatloaf.

Rachel Peters 12-01-08 09:48 AM

I dare Cash to show up so I can FIGHT him.

Triple Dog Dare.

bait

bait

bait

Doctor Eric 12-03-08 04:32 PM

I'm around

Good... I'm looking for a fight.

I'm around, Martin, I've just been wallowing in self pity. My life turned into a country song...

I lost my amp
I lost my second amp
I lost my girl
I lost my computer
I'm losing my apartment...

etc etc

I don't have alot of funny shit to say, sorry

Frisbee 12-03-08 04:36 PM

you still have my amp to use :)