performers.net forums

performers.net forums (http://www.performers.net/forums/index.php)
-   HAS ANYONE SEEN....? (http://www.performers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Birdie McLaine (http://www.performers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17753)

Gregory Rush 04-30-13 07:13 PM

Birdie McLaine

I am not looking for Birdie anymore I have talked to him.
What we talked about is no ones business but I will say
I am sorry for posting the negative things are not true.
I was going on what Kirk had said since the assault
and knowing BIrdie and loving Birdie fo a long long time
I am positive Kirk was now lying about Birdie.

Jim you cane either leave this thread intact with this post.
Or delete the thread up to you, if any of the quotes
talk bad about BIrdie I am sorry and dlete it all.
I cannot see those posts as I have Peter on ignore.
Chance posts look ok.
I am disfigured for life and again tomorrow is Grand OldDay a festival
in st apul billes da the nations largest one day fetivals if anyone wants to go there
I was doing it since I was 16 years old busikng as a break dancer and magician
then as a juggler later after Birdie trained me, I love Biride forever he never did anything wrong to me that's the truth.
That is all that matters.

Like I said its agreat festival I cannot work at it I cant use my left leg it is starting to spaz
so Monday I hav eto get CT snas chet and spine hip leg etc and MRI on brain
seems I dint know I hada concussion, never had one in my life so its new to me.

I think I said enough already.
Sorry Birdie soon this will be behind us.

The post about Kirk will stay forever , and hopefully into the archives long after I am gone.
Anything I said about Birdie ther I will also delete so if anyone quoted me there please delte your posts
or edit it for Birdie sake as Kirk made up things about Birdie and Birdie said they are not true.
I believe BIride he has no reason to lie.
Please do not reply to this post as the point of contacting Birdie has been dealt with,

Thnx Jim and everyone else for your support
and also thank you for those that supported Birdie I never meant any ill will towards him.

yourfriend
Greg

Peter 05-01-13 09:15 AM

Well, Gregory, what you have posted is the third dumbest thing I have seen. Not because of your seeking justice, but you have the lines "been a NRA member since 2010 and FYI if you have a conceal and carry in MN it carries over
to FL as well wit ha small piece of paperwork, look it up.
Other states carry over too. I will not live in fear I will live in strength." And you posted that sentence on an internatioal forum.

If something happens to either one of these guys it is YOUR ASS that's grassed and they have a big fucking lawn mower because of your threat posted here.:mad:

Gregory Rush 05-01-13 11:31 AM

Situation has been resolved with Birdie, still looking for Kirk
thnx

Gregory Rush 05-01-13 11:35 AM

I am the victim.

Aggravated Battery

Battery becomes aggravated if, under 784.045, the defendant used a deadly weapon or caused the victim to become permanently disfigured or disabled. Aggravated battery is a second degree felony, punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. A shodded foot also adds to it.
Got to hate those size 14 ugly green tennis shoes kicking me in the ribs. I have been told that if someone is that nuts they could have killed you and that is pretty much what was happening until Birdie spoke and Kirks Mom and Stepdad came as I was trying to crawl away while getting kicked in the ribs.
This will be an easy case I am hoping for the 15 years myself. I think he needs ( Kirk ) to be jailed or hospitalized in an institution for good.
In some cases Aggravated Battery can land you 25 years to life.

Peter 05-01-13 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregory Rush (Post 60875)
Peter,

Oh ya Kirk said Birdie was in Ohio. Gonna have the Police check out some addresses there today. Also in case you missed it. Birdie could also be in Georgia or wherever, all I have to do while he is performing is me and a Police officer will walk up to his show and hand him the subpoena, case closed get your own life ok Peter?

I am the victim.

Aggravated Battery

Battery becomes aggravated if, under 784.045, the defendant used a deadly weapon or caused the victim to become permanently disfigured or disabled. Aggravated battery is a second degree felony, punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. A shodded foot also adds to it.
Got to hate those size 14 ugly green tennis shoes kicking me in the ribs. I have been told that if someone is that nuts they could have killed you and that is pretty much what was happening until Birdie spoke and Kirks Mom and Stepdad came as I was trying to crawl away while getting kicked in the ribs.
This will be an easy case I am hoping for the 15 years myself. I think he needs ( Kirk ) to be jailed or hospitalized in an institution for good.
In some cases Aggravated Battery can land you 25 years to life.

So if Kirk is your friend say you goodbyes hopefully he will be locked up for a long time. I do not need Birdie as a witness but it would help Birdies situation to come clean.
He will eventually have to answer to the courts thus the Subpoena.

My life is very good because I don't go out of my way to piss people off like you seem to. I pointed out that if ANYTHING happens to the "Birdy" the cops will be at YOUR door with a warrant for your arrest because you have publicly threatened him. Stop living in the past, grow up and get a real life instead of the bullshit you try to make us believe.

Gregory Rush 05-01-13 01:50 PM

Peter I will take you off ignore in a couple days to see if you dleted
your posts and quotes about Biridie I cant see them now.

Peter thnx for defending Biride I felt the same way about
Biridie ven though I was upset I never stopped loving him as a friend, not ever.

thnx

Gregory Rush 05-01-13 01:56 PM

Sorry about the can of Troll spray, you can have it, just
be sure to point it away from you when spraying
thnx

Gregory Rush 05-01-13 03:21 PM

Update

In case you do not think this is serious.
I mailed this DVD to Kirk. Kirk recently admitted to me
for the 10 th time " Yes it was 100% my fault I am sorry just do not tell on me."

No one will agree that interjecting a sentence into a conversation deserves this, even Kirk himself.:cool:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2uf64hu.jpg

Gregory Rush 05-02-13 05:46 PM

as of today the law has completely taken the matters into their hands and out of mine, finally. So I will have to direct you to my lawyer from now on. Just call if you want her number.

Gregory Rush 05-13-13 09:49 AM

Good Times with Birdie

Troll Alert!
Frist off this is a post TO Birdie I copied some of what I posted
on his Facebook so if you comment and are not Birdie try
not to smell while doing so. Thnx.!
Troll Alert!

This is a Copy and Paste from Facebook, I posted a lot of pics over
the years of Birdie, Birdie and I, have lots of videos. We never had
any bad blood between us. Period.

It is part of a thread so I am not going to edit it, I was and still
am confused why anyone would want to follow Kirk, and I am going
to quote first a quote by David Breth I read today on FB.

David Breth

38 minutes ago.

You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay?

End Quote

I also like to add the obvious with a twist, about thinking
where might the end place be that gets you...is not worth
anything unless the way you got there was something you
can live with for the rest of your life...that is your true worth.

just sayin.

Here is a picture of my first street performing year in Key West
1980---something. Shoehorn is on the far left you an see one eye
and some of his face and hair, then me center, Birdie of course in the
tuxedo :)

PM Magazine was filming in Key West for there next TV show.
PM/Evening Magazine was a television series with a news and entertainment format. It was syndicated to stations throughout the United States. In most areas, Evening/PM Magazine was broadcast from the late 1970s into the late 1980s.anyway...when folks back home and around he country see ya
doing stuff like that with best friends its always an insipiration :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2wrixqh.jpg

This is what I posted on pic of Birdie I was rambling a
little bit so not going to edit. Like I said on Facebook
I have more stories about Birdie our travels was always
fun, not even fun, beyond that :)

I also like to add how much always have and will love Birdie. I only knew Kirk a short time , not even months, BIrdie was my friend for years. Fond memoroes Atalnta arts fair travelling with Birdie and my wife, we would travel takes turns driving. Frank the balancer. ..The time in Nawlins wher a crazy landlord thought me and Birdie had his dog in our loft apt French Quarter and was trying to or about to break in and Birdie had a golf club wound up and ready to swing and I am sure he would have and he told the guy.." You better not come in or ...something" I admit I was up in the loft with the girl we stayed with ready to jump down on what was gonna be something, he backed off. ..or the time we all lived at Jeans on St peter and Toulose and the filmed the movie Tightrope right in JEans ( BIrdies girl at the time ) right ther with us, and CLint playing with his gun on the bed,..I have some of the pics I took of Birdie but far more memories. he taught me well and I still use the same 5 1/2 foot uncicyle he gave me 25 years ago and taught me to idle and taught me the ladder in boston, it just goes on and on Birdie is amazing but I am really confused about this. I saw Birdie , in Clearwater last time and gave the unicycle new bears again and a brand new nice gel leather seat. I performed at Pier 60 for the spring season and did gigs with my friend Dallas and other friends and was down there to love all my friends again. I can only tell you even Kirk agrees 100% and totally confessed. I was not even verbal, I simply said , yes I interrupted BIrdie and Kirk talking my bad, I said " will that camera hook up to the computer with a usb cord? it was a late question, and he just flipped, I was in a swivel chair he pointed at the door and stood up, I swiveled my chair to leave turned my back on him, I had no idea what was about to happen and it has changed the course of my life, forever, as well as Birdies karma, Kirks Karma and really upset a lot of people. I could have just ended this with more stories about me and Birdie like th time we cooked hamburgers on Rampart street in the Nawlins boarding house that had those open gas heaters so the frying pan would not stay on there and had to take turns holding it there while we cooked..I like to do that again, figuratively speaking with the person Birdie and I both know deserves what ever Karma has in store for Kirks poor lost soul....or Old Town in Florida when we stayed in motels and the first time Biride showed me Clarence. or the hystercail time on Bouborn street a cop felt compelled to ask BIrdie was was in his suitcase. Birdie tipped his suitcase on it's side, sat down on it in the middle of Boubron , just like you do when you want to get a crowd ... he crossed his leg, rubbed his chin a sec, then he spoke. " So you want to see what in my suitcase officer?" by then a circle crowd had formed " Well why do you want to look in my suitcase officer?" the cop was getting nervous and called for back up. "OK officer if you really want to see." He stands up takes out the most amazing object in the Universe, the officer just cant see it yet, BIrdie turns around and Clarence says " oh my God I was dying in there its about time you let me out, why are all these people staring at us?..." and more...by that time that cop had shrank to 2 inches tall and was =barely visibile his partner arrived just in time to wheel him off on a two wheeler why he was going "Hammadee hamaadee hamaddee.. that's 100percent true story except the two wheeler part, sure I got more stories. That one is my favorite and so is Birdie.

End Post, that I posted I dunno week ago.

hahaha I still laugh at that BOurbon street story cuz its fesh in my
mind like a video lol. YOu know when somethings just so funny you
never forget every detail!

Gregory Rush 05-18-13 09:10 AM

I was filming my daily stretch and strength exercise for my legs.
Working on the Chinese Splits again. I was watching the video and
I noticed how horrible my left side looks, almost as horrible as it feels.
Quite nauseating to try and sleep with my two ribs just rattling the fuck around.
THis is healed, its not gonna get any better, one rib you cant even see if pointing so far inwards
and the one above it sticks and pops and portrudes out of my body an inch AND in lengths starting
in front and all the way up and around my back under my shoulder blade, which is wher is was snapped off.
Like I said, the break Not a fracture ) a total break, has now healed, but of course it did not heal
the same way it was grown for 50 years, how could it? You cannot put it in a cast.
So now I have new goals in life....for life, forever.
PS that's why I call that rib THe FIsh Hook. Sure the fuck looks and feels like one.
Also beside the broken rib 10, ribs 11 and 12 are fractured , Monday I get a CT on spine leg and chest and a MRI
on my Brain .

Right Side
http://i40.tinypic.com/35ivklc.jpg

Left Side
http://i40.tinypic.com/5waqq.jpg

Youtube I posted the clip from the video I took the screenshots from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tGndeL8n_I

Left side WAS my strong side, one arm handstand side...

This is mainly for Kirk's whereabouts and adresse so once again...

thnx

I think this thread can stay I will have Birdie read it over
if he wants the thread removed then remove it we will.
However the Kirk post will stay forever even after
Kirk faces the piper.

thnx again

Peter 05-18-13 10:10 AM

Now you're double posting everything, YOU are a TROLL

Gregory Rush 05-18-13 11:38 AM

Dang used half a can already!

This message is hidden because Peter is on your ignore list.

Awesome!

Gregory Rush 05-18-13 12:56 PM

Birdie saved my life and we both know it, as I said before Birdie stopped Kirk
while he was still kicking me in the ribs. I have thanked Birdie many
times and apologize for my over zealousness in contacting him.
I take no pain pills and am making no excuses, it is what it is.
THis part is over and moving on to Kirk

thanks and thank you BIrdie

Gregory Rush 05-18-13 01:31 PM

How to deal with trolls

Also thnx Peter I guess the way I worded some of the things was bad.
Birdie tells the truth today I thank him for that. Thnx for pointing that out.
No ill will ok.

PS thnx Jim :D

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vuh6z6.jpg

Gregory Rush 06-01-13 07:12 PM

Birdie post

Sorry Birdie soon this will be behind us.

The post about Kirk will stay forever , and hopefully into the archives long after I am gone.
Anything I said about Birdie ther I will also delete so if anyone quoted me there please delte your posts
or edit it for Birdie sake as Kirk made up things about Birdie and Birdie said they are not true.
I believe BIride he has no reason to lie.
Please do not reply to this post as the point of contacting Birdie has been dealt with,

Thnx Jim and everyone else for your support
and also thank you for those that supported Birdie I never meant any ill will towards him.

yourfriend
Greg