View Single Post
Old 05-31-12, 01:22 PM   #15
bikerbusk

Default i love the .walk about

It's a double headed sword when I years ago got into this, doing some home shows, promoters tried to screw me... Not Realizing I evolved from a pitchman to entertaining...
And then my friends and I started to think about the whole concept of strolling entertainment, to create an emotion to make the people smile, smiling people spending habits create cash flow for vendors...
So with that I and we will work a paying gig in a heartbeat, but the main goal was to have 6 small unique items that we produce ourselves...
And use Busking to entertain public where ever we are in the world using the full package of Music (which we preform) circus/clown/comedy skills... Comedy Magic ... And story, because to interact and bound, a storyteller is such a positive in efforts..
Then we have pass the hat. And in same motion at end of performance we give 5 min for crowd to buy the items we sell, and every item that is being sold was used in story of performance, but the 5 min last 15 depending on crowd..
I been using this concept for years now, and 4 years ago I found the perfect instrument as keystone, for working street and stage...
My Cirque friends want me to audition for Cirque here in vegas, I want to take my Cirque friends away from production and with there skills do 100% busking / sells, since my last partner moved back east for family reasons...
But I just had idea years ago on strolling concept that would give cash flow and not depend on promoter ....
bikerbusk is offline   Reply With Quote