View Single Post
Old 06-25-04, 03:42 PM   #1
David Straitjacket

Default Freestanding Voltige tightwire for sale

Hi everyone

I bought this rig about 18 months ago, but have used it very little since, just a couple of practise sessions and one gig, so it spends most of its time sitting in my garage gathering dust. Therefore I would like to sell it to someone who can get some use out of it.

It is totally freestanding, no guy ropes etc are required, the wire is 8 feet off the ground and 15 feet long, so it is plenty big enough for most wire acts. It packs flat and only takes 2 people 30 minutes maximum to build, even less to pull down.

Being so big and noticeable it could be a real money earner to the right person. There is some info about the rig at the voltige page here: http://www.unicycle.fr/en/produit/fi...0autonomes.htm

The one I have is the largest free standing one they supply. I paid about 1300 (Can't remember exactly!) for it, so best offers please I can arrange delivery at the buyers expense, or it can be collected from Manchester.

You can contact me on 0161 283 8658 or david@thefreakshow.co.uk if you want any more details.

Cheers everyone

David Straitjacket
David Straitjacket is offline   Reply With Quote