Thread: Birdie McLaine
View Single Post
Old 05-01-13, 11:58 AM   #5
Peter
Unused member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory Rush View Post
Peter,

Oh ya Kirk said Birdie was in Ohio. Gonna have the Police check out some addresses there today. Also in case you missed it. Birdie could also be in Georgia or wherever, all I have to do while he is performing is me and a Police officer will walk up to his show and hand him the subpoena, case closed get your own life ok Peter?

I am the victim.

Aggravated Battery

Battery becomes aggravated if, under 784.045, the defendant used a deadly weapon or caused the victim to become permanently disfigured or disabled. Aggravated battery is a second degree felony, punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. A shodded foot also adds to it.
Got to hate those size 14 ugly green tennis shoes kicking me in the ribs. I have been told that if someone is that nuts they could have killed you and that is pretty much what was happening until Birdie spoke and Kirks Mom and Stepdad came as I was trying to crawl away while getting kicked in the ribs.
This will be an easy case I am hoping for the 15 years myself. I think he needs ( Kirk ) to be jailed or hospitalized in an institution for good.
In some cases Aggravated Battery can land you 25 years to life.

So if Kirk is your friend say you goodbyes hopefully he will be locked up for a long time. I do not need Birdie as a witness but it would help Birdies situation to come clean.
He will eventually have to answer to the courts thus the Subpoena.
My life is very good because I don't go out of my way to piss people off like you seem to. I pointed out that if ANYTHING happens to the "Birdy" the cops will be at YOUR door with a warrant for your arrest because you have publicly threatened him. Stop living in the past, grow up and get a real life instead of the bullshit you try to make us believe.