performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > FOR SALE - WANTED > ITEMS WANTED

Old 12-08-02, 08:23 PM   #21
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

[quote]Originally posted by Prof Willie B:

That might be more appropriate to the Lepidopterous One's current performance ... blah blah blah

Jesus H. Key-rist!
Can I get a little sympathy here Professor?

As if this ain't humiliating enough! ... this should make for a great monologue s-o-m-e-d-a-y but for right now ... fuck!

P.S. Can't believe it but I just bought a 30 pack of "Depends" and have run through 6 already ... and I stress the word "RUN"!

...all this on Vicodin and Morphine ... howz that for a "Whoopee" cushion?

gotta go now ... literally!

now where was it that I put my dignity?
Old 12-09-02, 07:18 AM   #22
em

In the same wash bag as that toothbrush?
em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-02, 07:21 AM   #23
em

Oh and does anyone have the female version of the word "member"? cos apparently even the women on this site have them...perhaps i could be called

Em
Labia
Old 12-09-02, 07:57 AM   #24
jugglermatt1

or host .
jugglermatt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-02, 11:16 AM   #25
Lynneski

Apple

Em, the term you're searching for is, of course, "mamber". But maybe we should keep the gender out of it - gentile, even keel, equal deal. Why not just use one of those multi-purpose handles, like "Thingumy", "Whatchacallit", or "Thingamabob"??

L
Old 12-09-02, 11:30 AM   #26
Cybele

Now we know how Ricardo got pubic hair in his hat.

Cybele
Old 12-18-02, 12:14 PM   #27
Rob Torres

Em,

Did you get the hats yet?

Lynn,
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the tree surgeon label, but I was too heavily questioned on the different families of conifers and deciduous. You Canadians know your trees.

Etienne,
don't know why your not surprised.

Martin,
I'll send you a first hand account.
Old 12-19-02, 04:56 AM   #28
em

HI there Rob, i am not at home at the moment 'cos doing dance workshops (ow! my knees) but apparentely there is a parcel from New York waiting for me yum yum so when i get back on Saturday i'll let you know...and what can i send you???
xxxx
Old 12-19-02, 09:56 AM   #29
Mr.Taxi Trix

Rob and Jewels get in Rob's car in my driveway at 6:00 am. They've been fed, and have cups of hot tea to roll. Its cold. There is exhaust everywhere. Its not a very good car. (Damn, Rob, what do you do with all that mime cash? Give away hats, I guess.) They back out slowly, in a cloud, and are off to Canada.
It was hard, waking up early. Last night was the conclusion of a three day party here, at the semi-converted church I call home. There were many highlights:
Brady doing a critique piece for us with a huge yellow scarf and two big red balls, and Michael Moschen really digging it. Butterfly Man literally climbing the 17 foot walls for a bottle of "top shelf" merlot. (Still haven't put those books back.) A hayride with a very talkative driver, and last night's dinner, at an abandoned stone tower, deep in the woods, Martin building the fire.
So, they fly off and shortly after its Hilby gone to his hood and intense practice, Brady back to building his museum, and me, Robert and Stitch off to Motionfest. I'm not twenty miles away before I've got Jewels and Rob mentally filed at "safe in Canada" cabinet. Not the case.
They are shimmered through the US border. This was according to plan. Jewels was glad to find a US car with an American driver, because when they ask citizenship at our border, and you say "US", you are normally shimmered through. Jewels has a Swedish passport, and has overstayed her visa due to the irresistable temptation of a lucrative cortract in California. And she did it! She got through! It was done, for god's sake.
Canadian border. Guards become suspicious of Rob, even though he couldn't be hiding anything in his hair. Flouting timeliness, they send him back across to try it again. This would have been Julia's prime opportunity to say "drop me here, sailor, I'm gonna wait in the gift shop", but no such luck. Tempting fate, they return together, and Julia is revealed as overstayed. She's taken to a small office, in the no-man's land between countries. Rob passes through, and waits and waits and waits for her in Canada, and at last, with a letter demanding she leave the country, which is what she had been attempting to do, she calls a cab.
Now let me say this about that. I refuse to comment on the man's race or beliefs, but I'll mention that he wore a turban. The taxi driver was held up at the American crossing for six weeks.
And that, Em, is why I say take the hat, yes, but refuse all ride offers. Now for your patience in reading this, send me your mailer, and I'll send over a hat myself.

[ 12-19-2002: Message edited by: Mr.Taxi Trix ]</p>
Mr.Taxi Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-02, 12:11 PM   #30
em

Dearest Rob!
you are a gem...
I arrived home to find one complete hat which now awaits the grabbing hands and gleaming eyes of the guy i am mentoring...

THANKYOU VERY MUCH (i'd like to keep it.... but i won't)

i owe you one...
Love
Em
Old 12-20-02, 12:14 PM   #31
Rob Torres

Em you Don't need to send me anything mate. I hope they work.
Carl, thanks for the brief overview of the adventure. I'll add in more later. No time now, the digestion is working.
Old 12-20-02, 12:19 PM   #32
em

oh yeah, i meant THEM cos there was two...and that quick reply freaked me out then cos this being on line at the same time thing always does....
xxxx
Nah but i still owe you one...
even if its a caeser salad and croutons

xxxxxx