[quote]Originally posted by Scot Free:
<strong>

Yah, don't be binge drinkin' kerosene eh!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Trust me, I am a professional... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Pyromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-03, 10:38 PM   #22
le pire

Dynamike,

what the hell are you reading in that Book of Mormon, cause you are scaring me!!!

Seriously, it was great to work with you and see you in action, you have a fantastic street show and it was a real pleasure to see your show 4 times. Just don't forget your friggin' adaptors / mic!!!

I've just gotten back and am totally screwed up by that horredously long flight, but am still glowing from the absolutely fantastic time I had in Singapore.

gros bissous,

étienne
le pire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-03, 08:07 PM   #23
newyorkstreetdean

Ass

I think this discussion shows the relationships we have all gained on this trip. So far, we have learned that Mike and Dan had a room that reaked of "boy sweat". Mike wants to cuddle with Rick. And etienne has a "glow". Maybe I should'nt mention that Gavin after skinny dipping in a fountain, somehow lost his underware out the window of his room and then jumped the 7 stories to retrieve- naked. Sharon, Sharon, Sharon, those are going in the bank. Etienne, its illegal to strip in kareoke bars in Singapore. We all (bus driver included) looked longingly at Ennanon's ass. Countless others.

I look forward to seeing you all again, for the reasons listed above, and because everybody in the cast was alot of fun to be around.

I want also to take the opportunity to let you know that this message has been brought to you by Tiger Beer. Its Tiger Time.
newyorkstreetdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-03, 02:48 AM   #24
Daniel Craig

Send a message via ICQ to Daniel Craig
Wow.

Where to begin? The festival.

The stinky rooms. The wild parties. The slippers in the river. Craig's poor foot. Mike almost swimming in a sewage canal. The drawing with the lipstick on Conrade and Kelly. The endless karaoke sounds. The nudity of Gavin as he struggled to scale a side of the hotel. The parties in 1026 that never seemed to end. The booze that flowed like the river. Etienne RIPPING off his clothes as he sang. The fact it was tiger time, all the time. Daniel Forlano finally making a facial expression. Daniel Oldaker scaling the walls of his room. Dan Tastik and Jebediah getting drunk in the afternoon and staying so all day long. Miracles happen when you're around. Wiebe just being... Well, Wiebe. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

The aftermath. (I only speak for myself and those around me.)

My decision to go to Thailand. The tearful goodbyes. The longtail ride during the storm. Nui, the drunken massage woman on Ko Bulong who Rick later found passed out on her porch. (I don't usually drink, but for you, I will.) The cockroaches. Mark complaining and Rachel.. Just being there. Snugglage. The jug of thai rum or whatever the hell it was? The fact we needed Rick to shake the bags. The fact that I am now stuck in Hat Yai...

Ugh.

So many memories, I hope our paths all cross again. Thank you, cast of Singapore, for giving me a great time.

DC

[ 11-29-2003: Message edited by: Daniel Craig ]</p>
Daniel Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-03, 07:16 AM   #25
le pire

Question

What I want to know is did anyone EVER play Dynamike's board game?

étienne

[ 11-29-2003: Message edited by: le pire ]</p>
Old 11-29-03, 07:22 AM   #26
Daniel Craig

Etienne,

The board game hit list:

Dynamike
The Dan Show
Trulee Odd
Jebediah Shoe

DC
Old 11-30-03, 07:02 AM   #27
Ash Circle

Apple

Heh. I think Dan's still stuck in Hat Yai.

Mike: You are very sweet, and I love you like a brother, but I don't think your family would ever accept our weird, weird love. Ivan, however, still has an "untainted mormon" checkbox on his Singapore hit list.

Hey, I played the board game too. That's the "Strip Settlers" game, right? Man, I was crap at that. Not as bad as Gavin, though. When you lose all your settlements to the plague, not only do they make you strip down to a towel, they make you scale the outside of the Gallery Hotel while wearing it. Crazy.

To everyone at the Singapore festival 2003, thanks for the good times. This really was a great group of cats. See you all again, hopefully. Some of you sooner than others.

Kelly says hello and she loves everyone. We're on an island called Koh Lipeh in Thailand right now, and she can't remember her Pnet password. She'll write when she gets home. She would also like to announce that she has the most luxurious tan of her life. She now resembles not so much a bar of ivory soap as a glass of milk with strawberry Quik in it.

We love you, Kelly. Thanks for helping bring all of us together.

Rick (Loki)
Ash Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-03, 04:05 AM   #28
Daniel Craig

Talking

Another couple of memorable experiences include the marriage between Ronald and Leslie on stage (hosted by Dan and Mike OF THE DAN SHOW!) and of course the endless sagas of Marco Polo...

Settlers of Catan and Marco Polo. Life was so simple... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Thankfully I'm not stranded in Hat Yai anymore. I'm back in Singapore and it feels more familiar than it should, so I strolled down Orchard and made way to the Gallery Hotel. (Going places by myself is a phobia of mine- I'm so scared of getting lost, but it wasn't that bad when I returned.) I was truly saddened by the lack of energy and positive feel at both places... *sigh* Today is the day I leave for home, but I bought the new Pet Shop Boys CD(s) to aide the journey. Etienne, I'm almost 100% confident that you beat me to it. It sure is good though! (Especially the remix of Young Offender on the third disc. When I went into the HMV to buy it, it was playing on their loudsystem throughout the store!)

Rick, I don't usually post on performers.net this often, but for you, I will.

Anticipating -25C weather in shorts and a t-shirt,
Dan
Old 12-02-03, 11:28 AM   #29
le pire

Dynamike, Dan, Lee Hayes, Brant:

Check it out-- you're in a blogspot:

http://www.intrinsique.blogspot.com/

Lots of people were blogged on this one, it's a bit difficult to understand at times (he writes like he's txt messaging) but a fun read none the less. I like how he calls Stitch's cigar boxes "cuboids."

http://rsafsia.blogdrive.com/

étienne

p.s. Does anyone have Brant's (all star skateboard circus') contact info?

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited by: le pire ]</p>
Old 12-02-03, 01:31 PM   #30
newyorkstreetdean

etienne, try looking for him under the name "Fire guy". I think that is the name he was previously using. Could be wrong though.
Old 12-03-03, 05:08 PM   #31
Ash Circle

Apple

Hey, those bloggers came to the collective show, too. There are shots of New York Street, Ash Circle, and Jebediah Shoe on the blogs from the last day of the festival. Check it out.

Rick

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited by: Ash Circle ]</p>
Ash Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-03, 11:50 PM   #32
Daniel Craig

Alright, I'm VERY lame!
Old 12-04-03, 02:23 PM   #33
newyorkstreetdean

Etienne, go to www.fireguy.tv
Old 12-04-03, 08:42 PM   #34
Daniel Craig

Back home, and it's snowing. Makes me quite sad. First thing I did to feel likeI was with you guys and partying back in Singapore was... BUY A TIGER BEER.

What time is it?

Tiger Time, anywhere in the world!

DC

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited by: Daniel Craig ]</p>
Old 12-05-03, 11:25 AM   #35
DynaMike

word up posse!

you all rock. Etienne you'll have another chance to play don't fear.

quick little tidbit of gossip/news Dan just called. Apparantly he's in love with me and feels that the two weeks we spent in a boy-sweaty hotel room weren't long enough. Anyway long story short, it was a hard choice but I've made it, and hard as it was I need to say... Sorry Rick (and Etienne and Ivan - and possibly paul - I couldn't tell). Dan is my man. JK

right anyway

rick did that photographer ever give you a cd for me? In fact I guess this is becoming a dialogue between rick and I ot the exclusion of everyone else who may have come here to read something important. my apologies

Rick I'll call

dean I'll call you too

Ivan if I don't call I'll be thinking about you.

Everyone else - thanks for a great time

Kelly - Rock on!

PEace and Love

DynaMike - on the cutting edge of awesome

PS i'm thinking about calling next year's tour DynaMike - on the cutting edge of awesome tour 2004 - any thoughts?

[ 12-05-2003: Message edited by: DynaMike ]</p>
DynaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-03, 08:49 AM   #36
mommaK

Well I made it back to Canada in one piece...or at least I think in one piece...(the other pieces may still be in my luggage which is strewn around my room). It's freezing rain here in Halifax...not quite the weather I wanted to come home to.

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a wonderful job you all did in Singapore. It truly was a fabulous festival and would not have come off without all of you. It was a long and hot festival but the fun never stopped (and I have the dirty pictures to prove it...I'll sort through the ones that can be viewed on the internet)

Just a few side notes:

*All Star Skateboard Circus - Brant you never cease to amaze me...thanks for lending me your ear and keeping me positive throughout the year. xooxooxx
* Andy Zap - you look stunning in that suit and Marie-Claude is a lucky woman! much love to you and your family...xoxox
* Dan Tastik - well..aren't you the solid gold dancer! and I've never come across someone who can sing the RHCP like Anthony can...FIJI??xoxoxo
* Daniel Oldaker - a ladies man all around...thank you for your professionalism and your shoes xoxoxox
* Dubbike - the french tickler...and quite the singer as well! xoxox
* DynaMike - you rock! even with the boy smell.....xxoxoxo
* Etienne - merci merci merci! but try to keep your clothes on in the next bar??? xoxoxo
* Gavin Hay - if street performing doesn't work out, I hear that you are pretty good at scaling walls? hope Ko Lipe is treating you well and the Russians haven't taken full control of you...or maybethey have?xoxoxo
* Enanon - a clown in full force....beautiful...hugs! xoxox
* Stitch - full facial...glad your time after Singapore went well!xoxoxo
* Sublimit - absolutely gorgeous! if only you didn't hate karaoke!xoxoxo
* Miss Tallulah - oh luv...there will be boys here in Halifax that we can corrupt(PUT)xoxoxoxo
* Trip Inc. - I think I'm speechless...Jacqui, never has someone given karaoke such justice and Conrade, thanks for the make-up lessons.xoxox
* Miss Behave - shoes,shoes,shoes and beer. what more do we need..luv i luv ya!xoxoxoxox
* Trulee Odd Show - thanks for the support...literally! (even though it was me carrying you down the rive). Paul, you are a beautiful creature.xoxoxox
* Mr. Istvan - I didn't think that you were going to drink again? thanks for the dancing...xoxoxox
* Jebediah Shoe - rock and roll, tequila body shots in halifax? FIJI!!xoxoxo
* Kromatik - c'est magnifique!!! love you both madly...xoxoxox
* Laliya - two beautiful people making most beautiful music...Melissa thanks for coming to the roadhouse with me and Jim, sorry we didn't get to do karaoke...maybe in Halifax?xoxoxox
* Lee Hayes - thanks for understanding and letting us know that it's okay to drink Tiger beer on the streets!xxoxoxo
* Blasso - fantastique! merci merci! finally we meet!xoxoxo
* Lee Ross - don't believe everything William tells you...unless it's the good stuff...xoxoxxo
* New York Street Boys - oh my boys...Dean: it's pronouced Keats..and tell Des that I'm coming home soon. Dustin: I think you actually did socialize more this time!! Craig: more than words can say...i'll stand by you forever.xoxxoxooxox
* Dan Show - hey friend, ...you can borrow my cutlery any time you want...thanks for the islands...WEEHOO!!!xoxoxoxo
* Ash Circle - my friends, my travel partners and co-workers....thank you for putting up with me for a month..it only gets better...PakBara?? love you both....xoxoxox

So thank you all once again...and I can't wait to work with you soon again....
much love and respect

Kelly

ps. Room 1026 will never be the same again....I actually think they police taped it....

xoxoxo
[img]wink.gif[/img]
mommaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-03, 10:35 PM   #37
gav

Ass

Hey everyone, glad to here you all made it home safely.
I'm still in singapore awaiting another 50 hits with the cane for the naked building climbing. It seems that the local authorities got wind of my exploits and then logged into this site to gather evidence. Apparently they have enough from what you guys said about me to cane me without a trial!!!
The worst thing is that I have a show 3 hours after I arrive back in Perth, and I'll be sporting 1 very sore ass. On the upside, the airline has upgraded me to first class so I can lay on my stomach for the journey home. Now if only I can convince the stewardess to gently massage soothing balms into my backside.
So, other than that, I had a fantastic time with all those Dans and others too. You folks who didn't go to Thailand missed out on the crazy Russians who had invaded 1 part of the Island and had great Djs, pumping sound system and gorgeous Russian BABES !!!!
O oh, they're coming for me now. Think of me next time you sit down, because thats something I won't be doing for a while to come.
Ciao ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow
gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-03, 11:58 AM   #38
newyorkstreetdean

Gavin, those are not the local authorities, that is Jimmy and the boys. Also, those "Russian babes" they are Ivan.
Good luck with that
Old 12-10-03, 02:47 AM   #39
Daniel Craig

Jimmy and the boys were already talking about that before we left, Gav. I wasn't sure whether to warn you or not, but I didn't want to ruin your vacation in Thailand. They were talking about how the Leopard Man was scaling the building and how Daniel Oldaker was kind enough to tell them the whole story.. Or something...

Good luck with that show,
D.

PS) Dean, someone, check the NYSB email and write me back!
Old 12-10-03, 11:24 AM   #40
Daniel Craig

Oh yeah-

If anyone has any pictures, I made a really simple webpage that just shows some of the pics from the fest. Please send any pictures you may have or want displayed to danshow@mts.net .. These are only the pics I have so please send me some to add more, plus I'd love a copy, and that way, anyone who wanted them could yank 'em off the page.

Singapore Pics 2003

Thanks friends.
D.