performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > CONTACT PEOPLE / ANNOUNCEMENTS / HOUSING > HAS ANYONE SEEN....?

Old 09-09-04, 05:05 AM   #1
worldwidese

Default Looking for Olga

If anyone sees Olga, please ask her to post, telling us how she got her gig being masseuse to Mr. Taxi Trix, and ask her if she was ever assigned the job of stroking Martin's ego.
Old 09-09-04, 09:37 AM   #2
Olga

Location: I travel all za time as I am in always the demanding
Post I am za olga

my name iz Olga and I am za lady who haz bean employed for za rubbing of the taxi personage.
I got za job of the rubbings ven I met za taxi personage because ve both go to the S+M club in Frankfurt and we meet up.
I am verry overweight because of za glandular imbalancing and as well as za straigh massaging I can do acting ver I am verry mean and the taxi personage likes zis verry much so ve begin our professional relationship.
Who is martin? Do you know if he spanking likes?
Olga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-04, 10:11 PM   #3
worldwidese

Default Message to Olga

Thanx for posting, Olga. I think you are managing the English language very well.

I bet Taxi is going to deny everything, now that you have surfaced.

Martin, I gather, is a very introspective person who could definitely use a spanking. but he spends a lot of time on high stilts so unless you have very long arms you may not be able to reach.

You might try spanking Lucky Diamond Rich, but only by day. Don't try it at night because he's tattooed completely black and it will be really hard to see the right part of him to spank.

You might also try spanking Chance. He'd be easy if you catch him when he's all chained up.
Old 09-10-04, 03:41 AM   #4
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Piggy Boborino Gravattini marriage proposal

Olga ...

Do you have a tractor?

Is it paid for?

Love,
Brady

P.S. Please send a picture ... of the tractor.
Old 09-10-04, 09:05 AM   #5
Olga

Zis iz goot zat I making new friends be.
Mr Butterfly i find ze english you use ununderstandable to me.
Are you Brady?
It iz humouristic somewhat zat you mention of the tractor.
I hav nign legs because of the accident with za tractor zat my father he drive.
I hav no picture of zat tractor as we hav such bad relationship und such painful ze memories are.
But heres hoping for more touching relationships here anyway.
I submit, (although I prefer ze dominance) a picture of me ven I was less heavy by 150 pounds.
Old 09-10-04, 03:10 PM   #6
Chance

Default The unkindest cut of all

Olga, you ungrateful... I guess it's not enough that I took you in off the cold hard streets of your native Ukraine! Nuturing you thru ill health and near starvation!

How quickly you forget the ridicule and scorn I saved you from, gently smoothing away those nightmares as you called out in your restless sleep for the pain to just go away! Ah, but I remember!

I will never forget the stories of your father and that tractor, the one pulling behind it the carcass of a dead Elk which your father had found rotting in the ditch, bring it home to lovingly feed his starving brood. And how the family rejoiced at such a feast, you and your eight siblings climbing aboard the stinking heap and riding it all the way back to the barn. The barn. Where...
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-04, 10:53 PM   #7
Olga

"The barn. Where..."
I am unbelieving of it!
Chance, za barn ver I vas taken vas vere you ver sleeping with ze animals after my father he had ejected you from our home for the lurid advances you make at my maidenhead.
Vat is zis tale made of fancyful you tell about being my comfort blanket person?
Are you too much drinking again?
Ve ver not so close ever and in my mind I vil alvays have ze unsettled questions.
Ve left you in zat barn ven I vas taken to ze local vetanerian who vas our phyisician. Ve never saw you again, vere so abruptly did you dissapear?
After 6 veeks I returned and my legs rotting in za barn still vere.
But my boots they are missing.
I look everywhere for the sentimental reasons.
Did you see them?
Old 09-11-04, 03:21 AM   #8
worldwidese

Default Tell us how..

Olga, we are sorry to see you are missing part of your legs. Perhaps you could ask Stretch to donate you a pair of his short stilts to bring you up to speed...

Would you care to explain just how you got from the Ukraine to the bar in Frankfurt where you met Mr. Taxi Trix?

And Taxi, would you care to explain how you got to the bar in Frankfurt where you met Olga?

Chance, did you always have a shoe fetish? Tell us when you first got the urge.

Last edited by worldwidese; 09-11-04 at 03:24 AM.
worldwidese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 05:29 AM   #9
Chance

Default I confess

Yes, tis all so true. I still have Olga's boots. They cover the antlers of the Elk, mounted right over there on my wall. And there they will remain, a small token of my time in the Baltics. Sorry Olga, but they're MINE, MINE, MINE!! (Besides, they keep Brady's shoes company.)
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 01:29 PM   #10
Olga

Vel I am feeling at home in zis new envirionment of za performers vebsite.
zere are many questions from the curiosities of za members here zat i must answer.
worldwidese, I exactly got from ze Ukraine of my birth to ze S+M nightclub where to meet za taxi personage buy vay of a train to za house of my auntie Hulgburt and sen from zere by za handicap taxi to za nightclub but it was not all happening so quickly as I vas mending of my stumpers of ze knees for some many weeks and months before I vas happy to dominate without ze wincing.
Mr Butterfly, please believe me ven i say to you how varm your plea feels in my heart ov za loneliness. but know you must of my many hurts before. Iz OK for you to request spanking sessions or even straight touchings but my heart taken already iz even if he never guesses does.
Iz Brady your middle name?
Chance, you a bad man are!!
I vould not whip you and apply za nipples with ze electricity or apply the thorny bag ball bindings on you ever again for even 5 times my normal professional rate.
Old 09-11-04, 07:27 PM   #11
Mr.Taxi Trix

Hey there Olga. You never looked better. But so skinny! I miss the mass.

I think, for our discussion, we should look to what happened in that whirwind time: Pnet, the crazy years. I for one will come clean straight away, that is indeed "my" Olga, though she belongs to no man, and calls none master, unless it's in the contract, at a considerable fee.

Olga, will you stand behind me, as it were, and illuminate the thread? Do you remember the semi-private, late-night jet flights to Australia, Thailand, and Jersey City? Will you recall the Rumple interviews? Can you witness for our community the many hot tubs, the frolicking, the impetuous, lightning-quick melange of minstrations that was your métier as my moderator's minion?

Last edited by Mr.Taxi Trix; 09-11-04 at 07:30 PM.
Mr.Taxi Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-04, 06:12 PM   #12
worldwidese

Default Come clean, Olga!

Now then Olga, the real skinny, please!

Did you ever use Chance's chains to tie him up to the bedposts?
Did you ever surprise him slobbering over his collection of shoes?

About Karl, what really happened on those night flights to Australia? Could it have had any bearing on the fact that the parachutes on Genesis failed to open?

While you were both in Oz did Karl make you collect those stones for his sculptures? http://www.worksinstone.com/