performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > PROMO STUFF (MARKETING, MEDIA, ETC.)

Old 10-27-05, 09:45 AM   #1
checkerhead

Send a message via AIM to checkerhead
Thumbs Up 2006 Super Star Performer Cards

Super Star Performer Cards for the 2006 Season are ready to order.

Originally started in 1999, these variety entertainer trading cards offer a fun addition to any performers promotional arsenal. Performers who have ordered previous years include. The Checkerboard Guy, The Jim Show, Bill Ferguson, Flyin' Bob, The Cow Guys, John Higby (The Yo-Yo Man), Sheree Vickers, The Butterfly Man, Rex Boyd, Robin Chestnut, Hawaii Two-O, Rhys Thomas to name but a few check out the on-line card index to see the full list of people - it's a who's who of performing (http://www.superstarperformers.com/cardindex.html).

This year's design features a full color front and full color back design as well as providing enough space for with lots statistical information and even a space for you to autograph your cards for your adoring fans. Printing is handled by the Vancouver based company Colorcrazy. This company offers excellent quality and incredibly reasonable prices.

I do not receive payment from the production of these cards, rather I thought it was a cool idea and wanted to share it with fellow performers. I have found that Trading Cards offer a fun way to get your name out there with a higher 'coolness factor' than a standard business card. Trading cards don't necessarily replace business cards, rather they fill a gap that I felt was missing.

So, what's this going to cost? Well it depends on how many cards you ordercthe more cards, the cheaper each card becomes. Full pricing information is available at http://www.SuperStarPerformers.com as well as sample cards and all of the information youfll need to order the cards.

So there you go.

Cheers,

David Aiken
The Checkerboard Guy
checkerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 03:45 PM   #2
pablo

Default Wham bam thank you ma'am!

These cards are an unbeatable bang for your buck. I hand mine out at festivals, schools, libraries and special events, and people - kids and adults - actually stand in line to get one.

I also offer one for free via my website, and I've sent requested cards to Singapore, Brazil, Scotland and South Africa. And - no shit - I've been contacted by card collectors who want my card for their collection.
pablo is offline   Reply With Quote