performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > PROMO STUFF (MARKETING, MEDIA, ETC.)

Old 10-30-05, 01:31 PM   #1
flowjuggler

Default Rolling Out National Fund Raising Program - looking for school performers

Hello everyone. My name is Paul Miller and I a full time performer in North Carolina. In January, I am rolling out a fund raising program that I will be marketing nationally.

This program will be marketed to Elementary and Middle Schools. As an extra incentive for people to get involved in my program, I am offering a discount for my show.

If you would like for me to list your act as well, I would be happy to do so. All I ask is that you offer some sort of discount, either a dollar amount or percentage. I am not going to make any money off your performance and will merely send interested parties directly to your website. I will validate coupons to keep track of which of my clients take advantage of the offer.

Programs do not have to be educational, although I expect that those would fare better.

I expect to be putting this part of my program together toward the middle of December. If you are interested in participating, send me an email at paul@flowcircus.com with "SCHOOL PERFORMER" in subject.

Please provide me with a short description of your act (to be included in my promotion) and what kind of discount you wish to offer. Also, I need to know what geographic range you cover. If you have an act that has been specifically designed for schools, please send me some promo material, as I would probably want to list you more prominently.

You can send it to:
Paul Miller
PoBox 431
Wake Forest, NC 27588

Thanks. I hope that this incentive program proves to get a lot of work for a lot of people.

Paul
flowjuggler is offline   Reply With Quote