performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > CONTACT PEOPLE / ANNOUNCEMENTS / HOUSING > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Old 01-24-06, 11:33 PM   #1
Scot Free

Default and in toronto this saturday...

The Lunacy Cabaret
will be rocking at The Centre of Gravity.
Clown Kerokie to follow the show across the street at the Alster Arms Tavern.
Scot Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-06, 11:19 AM   #2
Richard

Great! I'll be in Toronto this weekend. Was wondering what to do for night life.
Old 01-27-06, 11:02 AM   #3
Scot Free

Lunacy
Old 01-27-06, 11:07 AM   #4
Scot Free

Default jan 28 8 pm

lunacy
At The Centre of Gravity
1300 Gerrard St.
Toronto
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lunacy.jpg (75.6 KB, 90 views)
Old 01-28-06, 10:33 PM   #5
Rachel Peters

I was almost there. So close to heading to the Center of Gravity, But my peeps and my 3rd cousin from Germany ... hard to heard everyone in one direction. we ended up wandering around downtown.
Richard -- I was at the Ice Lounge. I was right there, at Nathan Phillip's Square. I could see your silhouette juggling and spinning basket balls of death. I could hear your jokes loud and clear.
(Bumped into Scot Free. ...didn't recognize him at first and felt like a jerk. So sorry.)
There was a line up to this "ice lounge" stretching across the globe. that was weird. I couldn't get in the thing to get close. I had my party of 5 all join me in yelling, "1, 2, 3... WE LOVE YOU, RICHARD!" but you probably couldn't hear it. ...either that or we were just annoying. We did it about three times. Screamed it.
Then we went to check out the human petting zoo installation performance art on the other side of the skating rink. ...that was weird, man. Creepy. People dressed like sheep and let the public... *ahem*... pet them?? Maybe there was more to it. I didn't quite catch what was going on.
Then I tried to get the Buckley's Cough Syrup people to let me chug a bottle of the stuff for their commercial. They wouldn't let me because it went against the warning on the box. They did, however, give me a coupon to go buy my own bottle.
By the time we got back to the iced lounging place, you (Flying Debris) were gone.
An eventful evening of downtown T-Dot, but disappointed I didn't see the performers I went for. poo.

-rp
Rachel Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-06, 03:37 PM   #6
Richard

Dammit Rachel I missed you! I also missed the human petting zoo. Guess that's ok. If I'd of seen you out there I'd of used my powers to get you in.
I did get to hang out with Scot for a while and made it to the Lunacy Cabaret. Start gearing your friends up to attend the next one March 4th. They'll enjoy it even if you're gone by then.