performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 12-21-00, 12:29 AM   #21
peterpanic

i gave him a tip all right i said heres an extra ten bucks give me the x-ray vision so i can see thru womens clothes in winter. (summer is easy) he said 'ok but you have to see men too' i said 'hmmmmmmmm'. what a godamn terrible choice! no really, i went to two different eye exams today- and one eye was better than the other. my right eye could read from the 20/15 chart and my left was missing 20/20. i paid different amts for each eye (left was more- astigmatism) but as i type this now i feel they are settling in and this will be great. they said i will need reading glasses in my 40s but everyone does. (i am 23) no really the first thing i did after getting up off the table was ask for an object so i could juggle. (they gave me two little stuffed animal bunnies to squeeze as they worked) the last thing i did before walking into the room was take my glasses off and throw them in the trash. jennifer was with me, she got back the day before. she loves del'arte and she will be on here soon. she can type 80 wpm dont mess with her. today at the follow-up they had me juggle ones. i did 400. anyway i highly recommend laser surgery for all you vision impaired performers on the dot net web com htt//org luv peter pantastic
peterpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-00, 10:06 AM   #22
Brian Wilson

Send a message via ICQ to Brian Wilson

I didn't know laser eye surgery was so expensive down there. In Canada prices have been coming down. I think it's $700 CDN per eye, that works out to be about $1000US for the whole procedure and there's a few different clinics you can comparison shop at.

Huge price difference. Weird eh?
Old 12-21-00, 10:38 PM   #23
big underwear

well! after my scathing response to the new set up, I came back to the board, and learned alittle more about how to use it etc... and now I feel more confident, and as well I feel more loveing of myself,,,,which is really important around the xmas holiday times,,,them being so full of hustle and bustle, and all the pressure and ho hum,,,, I dare say its a good thing I don`t have a shotgun when I `m shopping these days,,,peter on the other hand,,, has it down to an art,,the night before xmas,,he goes shopping,,, and at around 11:59 buys his xmas tree and sets it up and chucks the presents under it and then promply sits down after 12 and opens them up,,,no,,,wait,,,he chucks the presents under the tree and then goes to bed till 3 the next afternoon and is reminded by roomates that his presents are still under the tree,,,or,,,,,he never could find his presents before cause he was legally blind,,,and now has 43 yrs worth of presents,,,yea thats the answer I`m sticking with,,,what about you?
big underwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-00, 10:51 PM   #24
Jim
Your Host

I don't know about you guys, but I find Brady refreshing. Jeez, I never thought I'd say that.

Jim
Old 12-25-00, 02:08 AM   #25
peterpanic

well as we all know Jesus was a street performer, one of the best. he did heal the lame, drive out spirits, blind can see, raise the dead, feed the masses, walk on water it goes on and on. one of his first great performances (besides stumping the elders as a youth) was at a wedding. his mother was there and urged him to do a trick. he said he was not ready. she made him do it. he got her back- she wanted to stop him from being a rabble rousing street preacher and go back to carpentry. which was a better job then? what about now? he loved rewarding faith and he cursed those that did not believe. he also got tired of performing miracles all the time. he did them to build a crowd and a rep. it worked. give a blind man vision and tell him- keep this a secret. no way. he must have had huge crowds- can you imagine? thousands. no p.a. but this guy had something else, a focus, a confidence, a charisma off the charts the best ever not just the best of a town or an era or a century but the best there ever was. not about trying to fill a hat with money like his competition or pick up girls but...what? what what was the message? what was his finale? (ok we all know that one. why did the blonde go to church? because she heard she could see a guy hung like this-(arms far apart). lost my train of brain there...no big deal happens all the time...oh yeah i am thinking of starting a trust fund to preserve the memory of our hero Jesus. you guys should want to make sure people dont forget about this guy. you've been using his lines and gags. now chip in and pony up and tell your friends and lets get this ball rolling. the best way to make a lot of money is pretend to care about the less fortunate poor lepers with aids who are hungry for justice. it looks like brady was right again. i hope everyone has a nice x-mas even if you dont believe in it cause Jesus believes in you. but he thinks your show SUCKS! same old crap! Christ! i did that routine in 33! raise the dead! now theres a crowd pleaser! 2000 years and its still with the cups and balls. oy vey.
bless me for i have sinned. amen
Old 12-25-00, 02:25 AM   #26
peterpanic

well as we all know if i post enough messages i dont have to be a junior member anymore...what really pisses me off is i typed that twice...some heads are going to roll...
Old 12-25-00, 03:32 AM   #27
Prof Willie B

Peter, with one posting you have contributed to a record 7 different subjects. Well done and keep up the good work.
Prof Willie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-00, 11:09 PM   #28
big underwear

I want to stay a junior member! cause it helps me stay young, by its mere suggestion! little tricks like that have helped me be the beutifull person I am today, (and yesterday too) another trick has been to not listen to the kind of religious crap p.p. was preaching! seems to me he needs a good egging before he goes abroad! I might have to give em that egging tommorow at his and his girlfriends day-after xmas party.
big underwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-00, 11:50 PM   #29
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Hey!

Brady,
If you want to stay young then why not just change your name, like that 10 foot radioactive Elvis fire butt blower... he used to be "Great" and now scares little kiddies, or so I'm told ... and don't let Peter's religious convictions bother you, he's needs all the help he can get now that Jennifers back from Del Arté.

Hell, why don't we put together a duo act

"The Bald and the Beutifull"...

But please let me handle the promo materials.

P.S. I believe the correct term is tamago-ing
Old 12-26-00, 04:00 PM   #30
Airborne Dan

Piggy

I've dicovered, after all these years, the truth. The ugly, bare, naked and unadulterated truth. Peter Panic is SANTA CLAUS. Its true. On Chrismas Eve this year he climbed down my chimminey, er, I mean he climbed up my fire escape, ok, he took the elevator. Regardless, how he got there doesn't matter. What matters is he got there. On Chrismas Eve, old St. Nick, a.k.a. Peter Panic showed up at my place with his live in ass whooper (Jenny) and a brand new bike! He said "ho-ho-ho", sang a carrol and gave me the bike. I've always wanted a bike for Chrismas but never got one. Now I have to learn how to ride it. Does anyone have any pointers? Where do I get training wheels? Is it like riding a unicycle? Can you juggle on a bike? Are bikes good for parades and roving gigs?

Well, anyway there you have it. All you nonbelievers, scoffers and hum bugs. Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause, and he don't wear red. He wears green and drinks Sam Adams while traveling all around the world in his magic chevette, handing out bicycles and nude pictures of his pals to all the good children of the earth.
Airborne Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-00, 03:31 AM   #31
peterpanic

santa clause my arse. sounds like a fairy tale to me...what do i care tho? i am going to a better place, a place where they understand me...not like here. i am tired of trying to defend myself- thats what lawyers are for. pedro loco
Old 12-27-00, 10:52 AM   #32
Mare

Scot

This is just a high ho to Jim and the gang with a congratulations on such a beautiful forum and site. Great to see you all last night at Jenny's!

Peter, I know you're the one who's airborne today enroute to <i>Nihon</i>, but if you log on while there, best wishes to you -- you're going to love it there and never want to come home, I know. Enjoy you're gaijin experience!

Hi Brady, Dan, Jim & all!

Best,
Mare
Mare is offline   Reply With Quote