performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > BUSKING STUFF > SPECIFIC PITCHES/CITIES/COUNTRIES

Old 12-14-07, 05:00 PM   #21
gaddy

Quote:
Originally posted by jimmy talksalot
i do work here every day in san diego usually through the holliday months.

i work every day because i love what i do not because this is a good place to work or live, .....
- smokers

and

- poor people who have figured out away to make money and survive with out regulations....they just hate that! and they know it must be stopped before others try!

I never thought about it like that before, Jimmy... but I think you might be on to a very true thing there. Californians *do* seem to hate that. Scary, actually.

G
Old 12-14-07, 10:28 PM   #22
jimmy talksalot

EVIL ACTUALLY

.....YEH, I'M STILL HERE CAN YOU TELL?
jimmy talksalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-08, 04:54 AM   #23
ganja the great

i have never posted on here before so i hope this works. i was at the entrance area to the pier and thats where the police shut me down. the police explained to me who owned that piece of land and explained that i was not therefore permitted to perform there. that was the story i got all the way down the west coast of america. the next day i went back to the area for a look around and the same two police were on patrol. they walked the whole length of the pier. now if i was performing on the pier and not at the entrance it may have been a whole different story. that i don't know about. hope this helps.

bruce
ganja the great is offline   Reply With Quote