performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > BUSKING STUFF > FESTIVAL DISCUSSIONS

Old 03-14-08, 01:33 AM   #1
nick nickolas

Default Auckland 2008 a film...

Here's a film of the Auckland Festival this Year,,,, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_YdLjvL28

Nick
Old 03-14-08, 11:46 AM   #2
jeep caillouet

Default It must have been fun

Nick I really enjoyed the video. I've been looking for some new laughs for my show, and I saw some maybe in the video. As our paths haven't crossed in a while, I couldn't figure out which performance was yours. Was that you in the to to? Anyway thanks for the good times. This is a personal invite to come back to see us in key west soon, and bring your special brand of entertainment with you as we need it.Now it seems all that is here is jugglers that all use the same lines as the juggler's next to him and the same 3 fire club finale. Yea look at me mom. That gets pretty old quick. At this time we have give or take 19 spots,16 acts,11 of them jugglers! Check us out now at sunset key west .com, ocean key resort,mallory square,or browse some of the other cams to get a look at our new and improved place to preform. The shows get going really good about 7:00 now.My show is right in the very middle of the event ,the tight rope assembly. I do mostly comedy, rope escape ,magic , play my banjo and a dog that walks the rope. She also collects the money at the end of the show,and I have a lot of different was to do that. I stole that idea from Paul a juggler and his dog Isreal that I saw in New Orleans at the '84 worlds fair.Oh yes I forgot we have spaces now that will allow one to draw as big a crowd as you Think you can draw . till then your friend,chair of performers Mallory square...
Old 03-14-08, 05:09 PM   #3
nick nickolas

Thanks Jeep,
I'm compere and camera man, the guy in the tutu is Gary Knights(Animal) of cups fame...

great to hear you are well, not sure when I will be in the Keys again. When you coming to Australia.

Yeh I remember Paul and Israel great dog that and Paul did some good tricks as well..

keep picking

Nick