performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > FOR SALE - WANTED > ITEMS FOR SALE

Old 06-17-08, 12:31 PM   #21
The Amazing Beaumanz

Default hummm..

maybe a good living statue for Mallory Square would be you in silver on top of the unicycle with juggling pins suspended in the air. An "ode to old jugglers" kinda thing since there are so many down there.
Old 06-17-08, 01:57 PM   #22
Rachel Peters

Don't you try to cut the tension with kind light heartedness, Beaumanz. I am determined to have my chance at twisting some words, dangit!

www.rachelpeters.com
Rachel Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-08, 02:24 PM   #23
Evan Young

Send a message via AIM to Evan Young

So the US Dollar dips to be almost as worthless as the Canadian Dollar, and suddenly the weird little animation broad gets feisty.
The Bush administration's economic policy has emboldened the enemy, what a dick.

ka-pow!
www.globalevan.com
www.showoffshow.com
www.evanshotme.com
Evan Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-08, 02:34 PM   #24
Rachel Peters

Nah, that's not it. I spent 8 days with Ewen and Butterfly.
Now shutup and let me win this!!

www.rachelpeters.com
Old 06-17-08, 02:36 PM   #25
Evan Young

check yourself for fleas.

ka-pow!
www.globalevan.com
www.showoffshow.com
www.evanshotme.com
Old 06-17-08, 02:38 PM   #26
Rachel Peters

Well, something rubbed off… I thought it was wit and poignancy. But you’re right. I should get checked. Tape worm too.

www.rachelpeters.com
Old 06-17-08, 03:12 PM   #27
jeep caillouet

Default old but I ain't dead yet

Your right Dallas,I'd be embarrassed if I where a juggler that did 3 flaming clubs next to a juggler doing 3 flaming clubs next to a juggler doing 3 flaming clubs saying" watch me I'm better" for a fanalie. But a 29 year old Canadian broad in silver juggling might be a real treat. God knows we could use some new broads in K. w., and I sure don't want to loose my turn, as one only just gets a turn here. And your right Gav my comments to Silverman was only meant to be hummer, that is light hearted teasing,as I've probably known Him longer than anyone that writes on this blog, and we've been friends for a long time. Now it's time to ask Butterfly Man,are create slugs a lesser form of street performers? Steven I stated out as a white face clown in New Orleans doing a comedy magic routine ,not balloons, at the '84 worlds fair. I suppose I scared a few people then as well as now. Scary ain't it! Any way come on down the weather is fine and there is plenty of women and whiskey to go around. toodleloo
Old 06-17-08, 03:25 PM   #28
Evan Young

A wave of confusion passes over the crowd as the senile old man adresses comments not made, questions not asked, and a personal history that might be interesting if it were only told in a cohesive manner.
Then he invites everyone into the haunted amusement park for lemonade.

ka-pow!
www.globalevan.com
www.showoffshow.com
www.evanshotme.com
Old 06-17-08, 07:38 PM   #29
Rachel Peters

Default that's "DAME" to you.

This is no fun with Silverman gone.
I NEED MY COMEUPPANCE!!!

www.rachelpeters.com

Last edited by Rachel Peters; 06-17-08 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-17-08, 07:56 PM   #30
Rachel Peters

i'm snapping.

who wants a piece?

www.rachelpeters.com
Old 06-27-08, 07:41 AM   #31
Silverman

Stop The sighs are the size of sights............

My dear fellow performers,

If I thought beating a dead horse would give me a sizeable enough living down here at this, ahem, piss poor pitch, I'd pick up a stick and join all you who want to bruise the dead flesh of a long gone stallion. Lucky for me I would have a hard time finding a dead one to beat around here without the cops doing one in(they ride around on them down here during special events). Well, ya'll don't have a problem with beating the one you found as far as I can see so let's resolve all the issues and be done.

I want you all to know first, and foremost, that the two unicycles were sold within two days after I placed the ad and you all went bat dung in here. ( No profanity!) I mean lterally the day after you all went bat S#$T a likeable english chap named Guy bought the tall one, and the following day his friend bought the other one. He was local by the way, and it was word of mouth that got them sold.

In 2003 I got tired of working for THE MAN due to the lack of signifigant financial reward and became a Gold/Silver individual for so many hours a day. About four to five hours an evening in Tempe, Arizona. By the way they call that area Valejo de Diablo, and Valejo de Sol. That doesn't mean valley of soft pussies, or valley of roll over and be the girl. Just so you know. If you don't know the mexicano translation you're on your own. Smile, wink, wink, nod, es muy bueno, etc.

I worked on a milk crate a total of I think maybe two times since then. Once was when I came back to Key West from seeing my family for the first time in 13 years this last April. The other was the first time I ever did my mime act as a silver person while in Tempe, Arizona on Mill Ave. Just so you know that is where I began five years ago. I work behind an expensive, silver, and emblazoned bicycle nowadays while standing on even ground. The 'crate' holds my backpack, and keeps the front wheel from moving during the act.

Rachel, I meant you no harm. However, your website lists you as an animator. While I have a ton of respect for animators (the key aspect of this word is animae and it has always been a facination of ours from childhood until now) I think you probably don't have an understanding of the street essence of performing in the raw, rough, and routine for enough to FEED yourself when you're done. Life is tough, and I am far tougher than you. Don't wager! My mothers maiden name was Gamble and I will win! You have my apologies for any ruffled feathers you may have had from our comments. However, you have probably never eaten from a garbage can because you had no work. As far as the word "broad" goes I am a tattoo bearing, Harley Davidson loving, forlorn, lone wolf of sorts, and it's just a word I use for women here and there. Maybe if you come to Key West I'll show you the tattoo between my eyes. The wiccan people love it.

Evan my friend it's all good. That lemonade goes down well, and I have more lemons where they all came from. Tomorrow the Silverman theme is "Come get your lemony dose of silver fun", and in your name of course. No one here is crying. Just so you know I can take a joke as long as it's a joke, and not an insult towards the place where I earn a DAMN good living.

Jeep is one of the BEST friends I have down here among the performers at Mallory Square in Key West, and he knows I can take a elbow to the ribs like no other performer down here. He can throw fireballs at me and I'll just laugh, and roll with it all. After all, I have a stretch frame bicycle with two foot handle bars that rolls in and out every evening with the act self contained just like his (sans the doggy!). By the way, I got the three hundred dollar Simple bike in my current act for twelve bucks from a guitar player that works at Mallory as well. Also, so you know, once I begin doing my silver thing I DON'T speak.

Rachel, your "hotspot3" link doesn't work. Give us proof you are a real animator or go fish for Canadian trouser trout. If you want to see me in action you can go to www.southernmostsilverman.com and see some proof and pudding that will show up at at the end of a link. Try the youtube link and see the goofy video I made. Then send me a link to something you've done that works so I can appreciate who and what you are. That's said with the utmost sincerity and no insults were intended.

We are worlds apart people, and all the while looking one another in the eye. Geddy Lee said it best. We are each another's audience outside the gilded cage.

One lone performer, performing for art's sake,

Southernmost Silverman

Last edited by Silverman; 06-27-08 at 08:05 AM.
Silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 09:25 AM   #32
Rachel Peters

...sigh.

www.rachelpeters.com
Old 06-28-08, 01:43 PM   #33
jeep caillouet

Default Broad bashing

Silverman are you broad bashing again?
Old 06-29-08, 11:26 AM   #34
gav

Seems like he's simply dealing with a mild form of inferiority complex to me.
But what do I know compared to all his words of wisdom ?
I wish I had an expensive ( $12 ) bike .
gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-08, 11:46 AM   #35
jeep caillouet

Default Simply

Silverman ,your show is simply simply!
Old 06-29-08, 11:59 AM   #36
jeep caillouet

Default create slug

P.S. Silverman now that you have admitted to working on a milk create in your last post, ITTF that you are really a create slug!!!!!! (ITTF= I tend to find) How's that for creativity?
Old 06-29-08, 12:12 PM   #37
jeep caillouet

Default $10.00 bike

Gav, You can go down to the corner in Bahama Village an get a $300.00 bike for $10.00 Quick!!!!! I have a real nice bike that I paid $5.00 for,, . that really did get stolen yesterday by a disgruntled crack whore. One of my boys got it back for me,and It only cost me a joint and a couple of beers! Toodleloo
Old 06-30-08, 12:23 AM   #38
Silverman

Come on ya'll! That horse is tender enough to eat!
Silverman is offline   Reply With Quote