performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 01-06-01, 01:48 PM   #1
GARYANIMAL

Post festival of (festival of festivals)

Hi
Gary Animal here. I'm planning a festival of (festival of festivals)to do this i need about a billion billion in sterling so i can get the best (cheepest) performers to come by bus.I'll lay on some veggie crap that will keep the commune loving right on circus without animals loving jugglers happy.
Send all donations large and well large fankly to me.
GARYANIMAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-01, 06:19 PM   #2
Rex Boyd
Kansas Man in Exile

Love

I'm in !! I like veggie food.

Rex

www.rexboyd.co.uk
Rex Boyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-01, 07:16 PM   #3
Queenie1

Lurk

Oooooh the sad twats are still around then?
Queenie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-01, 01:41 AM   #4
nick nickolas

Well I'm in...
I need sausages though made of deaeb ground up cow tails no veggie veggie stuff I'll send you 5 billion billion if you can promise cow tails !!!!!!
Old 01-08-01, 02:04 AM   #5
Prof Willie B

In Australia, a twat is a euphemism for female genitalia. Seems there is at least one sad c**t out there with nothing to contribute but verbal vitriol. It's hard to believe a real woman would use female genitalia as an insult to guys. I quite like mine and certainly can't think why any-one would use such a beautiful thing as an offensive term. Makes you wonder really.

Count me in if there's free vegie burgers.

[This message has been edited by Prof Willie B (edited 01-08-2001).]
Prof Willie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-01, 07:37 AM   #6
Brian Wilson

Send a message via ICQ to Brian Wilson
Cowtails?
We're in then!
Cowguys.......
Old 01-08-01, 09:13 PM   #7
big underwear

just a brief and obvious response to prof willie B, and his/her short twat sermon, but before I respond, I`d like to vote for him/her for assistant board monitor, as he/she is really showing awarness in regaurd to the posts and posters! etc...
and now back to our regularly shceduled program.
prof B.! understandably austraillia has some words that have a bit of a differnt meaning than words in other countrys, I`d like to point out though that the person who said twat, I believe comes from england,which is the birth place of the white austraillians langauge, so that in a way when you critic someones use of twat even though it may offend you and yours, since they are from england and you are presumably from austraillia you are criticizeing your own country or at least the figure head and therefore I am obligated to tell the queen on you and have you placed under arrest and returned to australlia in shackles.
on the other hand, I could give you a rescinded sentence because of your ability to easily let go of your critic of the twat wrd user and respond to the food question which was part of the original topic, therby I hope to show a smiley face near my own response in recognition of your outstanding efforts to not argue with said twat word user.
ok that said, I move on to the dishes!
big underwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-01, 10:18 PM   #8
Prof Willie B

Make sure those sausages are made of British Cow tails. Hey, maybe that's what makes them mad, my nextdoor neighbour's cat was sure enough pissed off when I cut it's tail off.
Prof Willie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-01, 07:42 PM   #9
Queenie1

Lurk

No No Dear,
Its the Argentinian Beef that does that! Full of tumours.....
If you would take yor dictionary out of your mouth (JUST FOR ONCE)..and live here..(yes in the UK)...you would know that the phrase twat DOES refer to the female genitalia, but only in the sad old fart literal sense. In fact that is exactly what it probably means - SAD OLD FART -
No doubt you will be getting the international slangword dictionary out - but we use it here as a general insult, a vision of a clitoris never entered my brain.....
So there you go - I love my TWAT too Proffessor, and it made many others happy too, whatever I called 'it'.....In UK we would never say for eg. "would you like to come and see my twat" or "ooh did you see that picture in the Tate Gallery, didn't she have a wonderfull twat".......but then you are so into language due to your background I suppose......
Please don't insult my intelligence..You may embarrass yourself dearest!
Queenie
Queenie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-01, 07:31 AM   #10
danthehat

Lurk

Don't forget that in England we also use the word 'twat' to say that we have hit someone around their head.

For example, saying 'I am going to twat that bloke in a minute' means you are going to punch him.

Although come to think of it, my friend was almost beaten to death on a stage in Amsterdam by a stripper and her twat. Maybe this is what the true meaning of being 'twatted' is?!

Dan The Twat

danthehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-01, 07:38 PM   #11
jester

I'm in but I want a glass full of Galaxy Minstrels with all the brown ones taken out.

jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-01, 10:22 PM   #12
Dead Wood Records

Got you Garry Animal!

Last time I saw you was on Terschelling?

------------------
Trevor Rooney

Spoook

Dead Wood Records is offline   Reply With Quote