performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GIG OPPORTUNITIES - POST GIGS HERE! > GIGS - FESTIVALS

Old 06-16-09, 04:53 PM   #1
Orillia Beatles Ce

Guitar Orillia Beatles Festival

Over the last two years the Orillia Beatles Festival has grown to become the largest community based Beatles Festival in North America! In 2008 we had approximately 10,000 attendees. In 2009 17,000. As we prepare for the third year, September 18th & 19th, we are looking to add buskers to our street animation.

Last year Tim Holland, Tim the Juggling Fool, participated to the delight of those in attendance. This year we would like to add about six acts to perform on Saturday, September 19th.

If you would like to be considered please contact Pete Bowen petebowen12@gmail.com

www.orilliabeatlescelebration.com

Circulating this information to others will be appreciated.
Orillia Beatles Ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-09, 03:39 PM   #2
Pogo-boy

Thumbs Up Orillia Beatles Festival was fun

"Tim the juggling fool" here, (I've been trying to shake that name for a while) I was indeed at this festival and it was fun, I would recommend doing shows earlier in the day 11am-5, things slowed on the street for the evening and the focus became the music, but my early shows people were super appreciative and payed. They had the street shut down for a few blocks and the vendors were nice to work with. I was the only one last year, my show is family friendly. That's my 2 cents. I would have gone back this year, but I got an earlier booking.

Last edited by Pogo-boy; 06-26-09 at 09:44 AM.
Pogo-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-09, 05:25 PM   #3
Orillia Beatles Ce

Thank you for your interest in the Orillia Beatles Celebration. We have reviewed requests to participate from many performers and have selected several who have acts we feel are compatible with the event. I regret that we could not choose all who responded. Next year our event will take place on September 17 & 18. Again we will advertise for performers on performers.net.

Pete Bowen
Co-Chair, Orillia Beatles Celebration
Orillia Beatles Ce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beatles, festival, september, street