performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > CLIENT/AGENT/AGENCY ISSUES

Old 10-05-09, 05:52 PM   #1
Cosmo

Default Wahid Ramadan Events Organizer- Who has heard of them?

Hello folks,

I am inquiring to see if anyone has heard of this company, based in Dubai.

I recieved some information that they may be hiring for a Shopping Festival, and I wanted to see if anyone has worked in Dubai, what to expect, and specifically, any experience with this particular company, Wahid Ramadan Events Organizer.

Let me know if you have any ideas about this. I have researched them as much as I can on the internet. Thanks.
Old 10-06-09, 03:38 AM   #2
gav

Never heard of that agency, but if you search this forum you will find other info on that event. Some bad, but mostly positive.
Dubai is wealthy, think big $ !!
gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-09, 12:38 PM   #3
wahidramadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
Hello folks,

I am inquiring to see if anyone has heard of this company, based in Dubai.

I recieved some information that they may be hiring for a Shopping Festival, and I wanted to see if anyone has worked in Dubai, what to expect, and specifically, any experience with this particular company, Wahid Ramadan Events Organizer.

Let me know if you have any ideas about this. I have researched them as much as I can on the internet. Thanks.
Wahid Ramadan Events Organizers considered as the first entertainments company at Egypt and the entire Golf area since it was established at 1996 till now at the whole gulf area U.A.E - in Dubai...Oman and etc.......
With the coming of Dubai festival every year, we send some messages to the entertainments companies & agencies, asking them to offer their new & good shows to propose it.
We always receive many shows from all around the world. We contracted with many agencies From many countries (USA …. Many states …From Las Vegas….from New York….etc. ) And also, from Argentina….and from Mexico…… Austria … Sweden…. Italy…. Canada ….China…. Egypt ….etc.
Some few of these shows not matching the terms and conditions, or because of the unbelievable high fees…it not accepted by the committee. These companies were not happy with the result. They liked to take acceptable by their hard conditions and their high prices. And they are angry for refusing their offers. Not all agencies, but some of them, who dreams to force us to accept their hard orders. They knew in advance that the committee has the right always to accept or refuse any show without give any reason.
So when they know that their shows was not accepted, and other shows from other's agencies accepted, they turn against us , because their shows not accepted.
Any way, They closed all the ways for dealing with them again in the future.
Also , they must know that we are in Dubai, always welcome by their coming here in Dubai….we wish to meet all of you here and all of you are most welcome to Dubai. All must know that Dubai is the beauty, and the love, and the place of friendship.
See you all soon in Dubai.
wahidramadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-09, 12:57 PM   #4
wahidramadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav View Post
Never heard of that agency, but if you search this forum you will find other info on that event. Some bad, but mostly positive.
Dubai is wealthy, think big $ !!
Wahid Ramadan Events Organizers considered as the first entertainments company at Egypt and the entire Golf area since it was established at 1996 till now at the whole gulf area U.A.E - in Dubai...Oman and etc.......
With the coming of Dubai festival every year, we send some messages to the entertainments companies & agencies, asking them to offer their new & good shows to propose it.
We always receive many shows from all around the world. We contracted with many agencies From many countries (USA …. Many states …From Las Vegas….from New York….etc. ) And also, from Argentina….and from Mexico…… Austria … Sweden…. Italy…. Canada ….China…. Egypt ….etc.
Some few of these shows not matching the terms and conditions, or because of the unbelievable high fees…it not accepted by the committee. These companies were not happy with the result. They liked to take acceptable by their hard conditions and their high prices. And they are angry for refusing their offers. Not all agencies, but some of them, who dreams to force us to accept their hard orders. They knew in advance that the committee has the right always to accept or refuse any show without give any reason.
So when they know that their shows was not accepted, and other shows from other's agencies accepted, they turn against us , because their shows not accepted.
Any way, They closed all the ways for dealing with them again in the future.
Also , they must know that we are in Dubai, always welcome by their coming here in Dubai….we wish to meet all of you here and all of you are most welcome to Dubai. All must know that Dubai is the beauty, and the love, and the place of friendship.
See you all soon in Dubai.

Last edited by wahidramadan; 11-16-09 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-26-09, 08:00 AM   #5
wahidramadan

Default Wahid Ramadan Events Organizers

Wahid Ramadan Events Organizers
If you want to know more and more information on the activity of Wahid Ramadan Events Organizers, you can search by the company name in
gemirates and Yahoo and Google.
It has more than 20 years experience in the field of Events & Organizers.
Old 12-28-10, 04:07 AM   #6
icanjuggle

e x p i r e d

Last edited by icanjuggle; 04-20-11 at 10:20 AM. Reason: update
icanjuggle is offline   Reply With Quote