performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > BUSKING STUFF > SPECIFIC PITCHES/CITIES/COUNTRIES

Old 01-05-11, 12:11 PM   #21
Dallas
Pier 60 Clearwater, Fl

Send a message via MSN to Dallas
Ass Wow

This is why I went from going on this site 50 times a day, to once every couple of weeks....
Old 01-05-11, 03:51 PM   #22
Cate Emily

Why's that? A lot of the info you gave was really helpful. I already used a bunch of it... it is a bummer that we don't get more traffic on here though.

See you next week.

Cate
Cate Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-11, 07:59 PM   #23
DavidDoyleEnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cate Emily View Post
Why's that? A lot of the info you gave was really helpful. I already used a bunch of it... it is a bummer that we don't get more traffic on here though.

See you next week.

Cate
I'm down in Miami now. We'll probably check out the pitches in the next couple of days and start busking. Next month we'll be up in Ft. Lauderdale. I guess I'll check out Hollywood while we're up there. Thanks again Cate for checkin out that venue.
DavidDoyleEnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-11, 08:20 PM   #24
Dallas
Pier 60 Clearwater, Fl

Send a message via MSN to Dallas
Default Clematis....

This is a really great event I'd usually go there on Thursday for any gig I did on the East coast for the weekend.
Last time I talked to the "big guy" he said that once construction is completed, they'll allow buskers back.
They tore down the library and are building a park or something there.(last I checked)
Did you go out to the Broadwalk?? Any problems??

That was my problem....All the info and no one letting me know if they tried it or checked on it.

I may just show in West Palm next Thursday on my way to Miami anyways. Or just work my pitch here.

Looking forward to meeting you.

L
Old 01-06-11, 11:26 AM   #25
DavidDoyleEnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
This is a really great event I'd usually go there on Thursday for any gig I did on the East coast for the weekend.
Last time I talked to the "big guy" he said that once construction is completed, they'll allow buskers back.
They tore down the library and are building a park or something there.(last I checked)
Did you go out to the Broadwalk?? Any problems??

That was my problem....All the info and no one letting me know if they tried it or checked on it.

I may just show in West Palm next Thursday on my way to Miami anyways. Or just work my pitch here.

Looking forward to meeting you.

L
Well we just looked around Ocean Dr. last night and found a nice grassy area we think we're going to try out today. You wouldn't happen to know if they allow fire acts here?

Yeah def let us know when you're here & we'll meet up.

Enjoy,
Dave
DavidDoyleEnt is offline   Reply With Quote