performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GIG OPPORTUNITIES - POST GIGS HERE! > GIGS - CORPORATE

Old 09-13-11, 11:16 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default HONG KONG theme park looking for street acts during Xmas 2011

DATES : 17 December 2011 to 2nd January 2012 (17 days)
Rehearsal between 14 and 16th December (precise rehearsal dates to be confirmed)
PEFORMANCE TIME: 6 shows per day between 11am and 9pm (starting and finishing time are indicative - precise schedule will be confirmed later)
DURATION: approximately 30 min per show
AUDIENCE: families, Hong Kong people, lots of mainland Chinese and some tourists
LANGUAGE: non verbal or minimal English shows preferred. Cantonese or Putonghua skills a plus
TYPE OF PERFORMANCES:
Street comedy act / Living statue / Tap dance / robot dance / Comedy mime / Dancing puppet show / Roving band/ Magic show…
REQUIREMENT FROM THE PARK:
Street act with Christmas festive theme, interaction, high energy, family and kids oriented content.
PERFORMERS:
1 or maximum 2 performers
EXPENSES:
Transportation, accommodation, per diem provided
If interested please send details about your performance to Zani in Hong Kong: zani2001@hotmail.com
DEADLINE TO APPLY: If you are interested, your info needs to reach us BEFORE 25 SEPTEMBER 2011
Old 10-20-11, 05:29 PM   #2
Steven Rohmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DATES : 17 December 2011 to 2nd January 2012 (17 days)
Rehearsal between 14 and 16th December (precise rehearsal dates to be confirmed)
PEFORMANCE TIME: 6 shows per day between 11am and 9pm (starting and finishing time are indicative - precise schedule will be confirmed later)
DURATION: approximately 30 min per show
AUDIENCE: families, Hong Kong people, lots of mainland Chinese and some tourists
LANGUAGE: non verbal or minimal English shows preferred. Cantonese or Putonghua skills a plus
TYPE OF PERFORMANCES:
Street comedy act / Living statue / Tap dance / robot dance / Comedy mime / Dancing puppet show / Roving band/ Magic show…
REQUIREMENT FROM THE PARK:
Street act with Christmas festive theme, interaction, high energy, family and kids oriented content.
PERFORMERS:
1 or maximum 2 performers
EXPENSES:
Transportation, accommodation, per diem provided
If interested please send details about your performance to Zani in Hong Kong: zani2001@hotmail.com
DEADLINE TO APPLY: If you are interested, your info needs to reach us BEFORE 25 SEPTEMBER 2011
Hello

I am a comedic performer on stilts. My name is Steven Rohmer and have performed in China several times. My character is called, Rollo! :
http://rolloatthefair.com
I cannot begin to tell you just how much I enjoyed working in China. My character is a giant child! I have never seen the kind of fun that I saw performing in China. I was part of World Expo in Shanghai last year. And most recently, in Chengdu for the Sakura Festival -- I can provide you letters of recommendation from China.

I would enjoy it very much to hear from you.

Yours warmly,
Steven Rohmer
ROLLO

Tel (1) 503-962-0174
Fax (1) 866-571-5424
Email rollo9@me.com
www.rolloatthefair.com
Steven Rohmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None