performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 10-25-11, 03:31 AM   #1
nick nickolas

Default Pane Temov

Hey all

Looks like Pane has been hacked and scammers want cash,,

I have emailed him to let him know

Nick

see below

Good Morning

How are you doing this morning,how is the day going and I hope you receive this email on time, and i must say i am sorry to reach out to you this way. This is just to let you know that I'm presently out of town, i had an Urgent Trip to Spain, so I didn't even inform anyone. Everything was fine until I got robbed on my way back to the hotel. Though I'm fine and not hurt but my cards, mobile phone and my bag containing some cash were taken away by these Muggers. I had to block my account and my bank cards immediately the incident happened.I thought it expedient for me to confide this in you and I will be glad to have it confidential with you. i need some money urgently to buy a new Ticket, pay my bills and to leave here as soon as possible.

Please Advice, Can you loan me about 2100Euro or any amount you can afford to lend me? I will refund you back upon my arrival back home.if you would be able to help me out with the money or any amount you can afford, Kindly get back to me as soon as possible on here as soon as possible because email is the only means of contact i have for now,I don't have a local phone (still gathering my bearings and such),so email is probably the best form of contact for now. i will be back in less than an hour to check if i got a reply from you..I will expect your response soon.

Regards
--
Pane Temov
One Way-association for entertainment and event production
Slavejko Arsov 2/4
1000 Skopje
+ 389 76 46 23 74