performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > RESOURCES/EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL

Old 07-22-13, 06:05 PM   #1
Peter
Unused member

Default Booking gigs made EASY!!

Go to http://www.zerotobookedsolid.com/ put out by James Munton. He is a Brit that moved to Washington DC and started performing, then moved to Dallas TX and had to start all over again. He was making a profit in 30 days.

I bought this course and it paid for itself in the first 2 weeks and I have been making a profit ever since then.

Get It!!
Old 07-22-13, 11:47 PM   #2
Isabella

This lovely testimonial sounds as though your account has been hijacked and used to post spam. If this is actually you, are there any specific elements of the program that you found most helpful? What's the focus? Why is it so worthwhile?
Isabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-13, 03:36 AM   #3
Peter
Unused member

No hijack it is me. I bought this program and it WORKED!, also James is a friend of mine so I thought I would help him out by telling people about it.
Old 07-23-13, 06:00 AM   #4
martin ewen

Lurk

Peter you don't answer any of the questions posed apart from saying it paid for itself in 2 weeks.

It's $195 for structured marketing tips associated with getting gigs as far as I can make out.

That's not a lot of money but it's enough that having spent it you are probably slightly more motivated than you were before you spent it and structure, which is what you are purchasing, plus whatever commitment you have to improve, represented in this case by $195 that used to belong to you, is a fair enough proposition.

The information is probably readily available already, online event calendars, schools programs, shopping complex event management intro how toos, positioning re fee structures, simple but effective front end marketing, biz cards, websites etc.

Magic is essentially entertaining people while tricking them and while the top levels are staffed by the ambitious and the driven, the great majority of local longterm magicians are folk using antisocial [ie practice by yourself for months] skills, cards, coins etc to create some brief alpha role in the community using colorful or well timed deceit . I can imagine for the more self aware it must be a form of hell. A career built on making others believe in things you never will.

Still, even though the economy is teetering before freefall and shrinking like a newly elected presidents balls there's nothing to say spending this money won't be the key to giving yourself permission to succeed.

People by and large crave direction, this guy is offering some. But he's a magician, he fools people for a living. He's undoubtedly been very successful and there's something to be said from that intrinsically.

Most performers pay to expand their skill base in one way or another. I'm noting his cost is pitched perfectly. It should pay for itself if you get one gig.

If you pay me $10 I'll tell you whether to spend the $195 or not. Note also that's not all profit on my part as I have to pay another guy $5 for his professional opinion first.
martin ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-13, 12:29 PM   #5
Gregory Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin ewen View Post
Magic is essentially entertaining people while tricking them and while the top levels are staffed by the ambitious and the driven, the great majority of local longterm magicians are folk using antisocial [ie practice by yourself for months] skills, cards, coins etc to create some brief alpha role in the community using colorful or well timed deceit . I can imagine for the more self aware it must be a form of hell. A career built on making others believe in things you never will.
Fascinating! I had to quote just that part, very nice.

I am just reading along here, Martin awesome as always.
Even though the post and poster is ignored ( Peter )
I still see the rest of the thread, so do I still owe you the 10$?

Last edited by Gregory Rush; 07-23-13 at 12:31 PM.
Gregory Rush is offline   Reply With Quote