performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > BUSKING STUFF > FESTIVAL DISCUSSIONS

Old 04-27-09, 01:23 PM   #1
Irina

Default New street artists rules at the Edinburgh Fringe

I just got the word from the Fringe management on the street artists permits - they do not allow face-painters, hair-braiders, henna or massages anymore! There are permits for portraits/caricatures and balloon twisters available in the end of May via their web-site, and they charge you 10 pounds online just to access members area...Yak!

I am not going overseas to crash a festival - so if a female busker or portrait painter needs a dorm-bed starting 5th august for 3 weeks - you can take over my reservation in the Royal Mile hostel. I also found an unexpensive private room via craigslist - flat-share with 40+ female musician - this may work for a mature lady who loves dogs and will not smoke inside, e-mail me if you 'fit the profile" and want an introduction.

If you know any good 2-4 weeks festivals in Europe or USA/Canada in September which officially allow face/body -painters - please, e-mail me! I would be willing to team up with a show-group or balloon-clown (I do not do balloons). I was planning to do Fringe in august and Dublin or Amsterdam in September - but if there are any good festivals, it's always better then street work...and september in New Orleans is "mandatory evacuations" time, the height of hurricane season - I do not want to be home this time of year!...Thanks!

Irina
www.face-painter.com
buskergirl@gmail.com
Irina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-09, 09:13 PM   #2
ddddyyyy

I agree with Irina

prada shoes China plastic injection molding sex toy wholesale china jordan retro
Solar lights
ddddyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote