performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GIG OPPORTUNITIES - POST GIGS HERE! > GIGS - OTHER

Old 08-31-07, 01:14 PM   #1
Unregistered

UK Circus Workshop for teachers N London THIS MONDAY 9AM;

Its a Monday Morning gig with 4 other tutors - we re basically one short as our friend has to take his brother to hospital.
Its a basic circus skills workshops for teachers returning to work on Monday- a training day. You d teach them a few games that they can use in their work- cooperation stuff passing and groups balancing.

A really basic two person counterbalance, how to juggle up to 3 balls , 2 person ball passing ( 3 balls ) and perhaps if any struggle floor juggling.

We could also add two other skills ie plate spinning, balancing an object, diabolo etc.

They work in a school where the emphasis is not on accademic acheivement and we would aim to give them some ideas of some fun games and activities they might use at various times and instilling a positive feelgood factor-
It could also lead to further , more substantial gigs as we are always getting gigs that need covering.
its one hour will be 90 pounds plus travel from SE UK / London area.

You can contact me asap on 07866261346 or on my spain phone as am out of UK on 0034697534581. I guess we can chat more

Tags
None