performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL FORUM INFORMATION > WHO'S WHO?

Old 12-01-10, 12:05 PM   #1
dave walbridge

Butterfly Writing the autobiography for butt

-erfly man. As I will not be restricted to lots of factual information like dates and events, you are welcome to contribute. Will likely post here and on facebook. Send photos too!

www.bigfunshow.com
www.procomedywriting.com
dave walbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-10, 09:41 PM   #2
martin ewen

Default atta spirit.

Ha! Sounds interesting, I'm at the bugs place now. He's off his treatment and we're having great convos full of story. I didn't bring my memory chip for my camera but I'll write it up, I may be ere up to a week. Todays plan is for him to drive the Morris at the Kona xmas parade with a PA in the back that I use to wiggle to and have some promotional ph number and a script that gets read out by the various (6) announcers along the route.
Sounds good. We are also writing together, todays topic is 'bailing'
I won't tell him of your plans. I'll let a bit of stuff amount. Form a thread and hit us all with your mothtales. Again, wonderful idea.

quick point, it's not an autobiography unless he writes it. It's a biography.
Also some of us...well me anyway, would rather have holes drilled in our testicals, firecrackers inserted and lit than delve into the cacophonous mindsink that is facebook. take the time to keep it inhouse if you could.

Last edited by martin ewen; 12-02-10 at 02:46 AM. Reason: added
martin ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-10, 07:21 PM   #3
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Butterfly It's my party and I'll die if I want to ...

Wow, what an interesting subject... I probably know more about that guy than he does... I heard he was quite generous up until the day he died when it was discovered he really didn't have that much to offer to begin with. I know for a fact that he was well loved ... at last count by 122 women, 2 men (he was drunk, they were British) and most of the sheep in the North Island. He was quite handsome when he was 22 for about 4 months and had a huge cock. I hope this helps.
Old 12-15-10, 02:48 PM   #4
dave walbridge

Chapter3

Robert spent most of his teen years, as most of us do, sporting a beret and hanging out at the local florist. But on one fateful August day, he discovered juggling...

www.bigfunshow.com
www.procomedywriting.com
Old 12-17-10, 03:05 AM   #5
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Butterfly 360

He saw three partially chewed up tennis balls in his front yard. His dog Tanny a German Shepard loved stealing them from his father's tennis bag. He took them inside and washed them and, like he always did, went to his room and closed the door to get away from his mean sister who always wore patent leather shoes and kicked him for no reason other than she was smart and pretty and he wasn't. He had no teacher, he threw them over each other instead of under and taught himself, unknowingly, the opposite way most jugglers juggle. In the middle of his first practice session one of the balls flew from his hands and hit one of the antique lamps on his dresser. There was a c-r-a-c-k of glass breaking and he freaked out. He went over and inspected the lamp and amazingly the broken glass was almost a perfect circle. He turned it around so the break faced the opposite way and never got caught. Little did he know that in a few years his juggling ability would give him everything he ever wanted and more. It just goes to show you that if you can get away with breaking something and not get caught then that is the thing you should do for the rest of your life. A perfect circle shows you the way.
Old 12-28-10, 07:44 AM   #6
dave walbridge

...Having finally passes the beret and ballet shoes phase that all jugglers go through, he was ready for the big time...Fargo.

www.bigfunshow.com
www.procomedywriting.com
Old 01-03-11, 11:35 AM   #7
dave walbridge

As a side note you can ask him over an Iced Tea about the neck scar he received during his six months as a Playboy bunny...

www.bigfunshow.com
www.procomedywriting.com