performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 02-22-01, 05:59 AM   #1
martin ewen

Default Sad queenie

Queenie
Its not anger management, its sadfuck management. The virus warning was old hat-months old and just cut and pasted on for transparently facile cred.(but why do you care?)
You- who have not once posted anything of value on this site apart from your own suburban wit and bitter middle-aged rancour,are the last person I'd go out of my way not to upset.
Obviously lonely I'd suggest a support group with people you had something in common with rather than just wishing so.
Get a life and get it elsewhere or if you are a performer contribute instead of condesending to constantly defending the obviously challenged.
I've been part of this community for better or worse for long enough to write you off as a reactionary cling-on.
You're a private joke who's stupid enough to think theres something in it for you to go public.
No-one on this board has ever given a toss for your opinion because you are so obviously not of us.
Its fun being the bad-ass as you have admitted but bear in mind there's others much better at it.
Run round with a black cape and try and entertain your kid but don't think we're as easily impressed.
In short-There is no moron (but there might as well be- a minor distraction but seemingly necessary for you)
There is no virus alert.(don't open attatchments and you're safe {Yawn)
So what exactly is your point?
Get a life and stop rubbing yourself against the furniture while spectating.You bore me. you bore us and sadly and transparently the only person you don't bore is yourself and we can only wonder at your entertainment threshold. 'I'm bad'--no you're merely mediocre, and the lower level of that.
You're a sad imposter, now piss off.

[This message has been edited by martin ewen (edited 02-22-2001).]
martin ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-01, 07:41 AM   #2
Queenie1

Martin
I was right I see with the aggression problem you have. You don't know me, my age, my interests, or anything at all. I am not sad, middle-aged, nor a sadfuck, not even lonely, bitter (like you), never had a black cape, (although you must have a straight jacket).....
As for the virus thing, well clever little old you (old hat???), I am not aware of the virus, and it is NOT familiar to me.
Now - you are speaking to me like SHITE, I don't particularly like it...you spend your whole life trying to come up with bitter little insults, but maybe you would like to tell us all EXACTLY what it is that YOU do for the world???? I am interested in that...
You yourself are not one of US (the human race that is), I am not a person who will sit and digest all your bile without having my say back. Your reply to me was totally uncalled for! All I was doing was to agree that it is out of order to post a virus around. Whether thick 'old' me understood what it was or not, is another matter. There was no need to speak to me in such a manner, and I expect you will be taking some of the things you said back! (although you are maybe not man enough)!
PS MEDIOCRE???????????HEE HEE HEE your'e just sooo funny....I haven't even started yet!
Queenie
Queenie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-01, 07:52 AM   #3
martin ewen

"There is no need to speak to me in such a manner"
BIG NEWS- no-one but you cares.
martin ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-01, 08:27 AM   #4
Queenie1

Thanks ever so much Martin for entertaining my pals and I today. You are very funny indeed!
Your friend Queenie
Old 02-22-01, 11:11 AM   #5
Jim
Your Host

Lightbulb

Martin, stop wasting your time.

You stated your feelings, made your point and made us laugh. Forget about it.

As I've stated before, Janet has nothing of value to add to this site. She ONLY posts when her name is mentioned. It's purely reactionary. Stop mentioning her name and she'll have absoultely nothing to say.

Try it, it worked great before.

Jim

P.S. She'll surely reply to THIS post, but if you all do your best to NOT reply again, it should end there.
Old 02-22-01, 11:38 AM   #6
Queenie1

Your'e OK Martin, I had my hands slapped, I'm not ALLOWED to retort to YOUR flame, otherwise I won't be allowed on the playground after PE.....I could get detentions, or even lines ;
I MUST NOT TALK TO MARTIN
I MUST NOT TALK TO MARTIN..........etc.etc.
even if HE behaves like a complete tosser to me!
TA TA