performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 12-18-01, 07:49 AM   #1
LUCKY DIAMOND RICH

Default PERFORMER BODY MODIFICATION

RBP,

LDR

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Lucky Diamond Rich ]

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: Jim ]</p>
Old 12-18-01, 02:09 PM   #2
fracksfreakshow

Talking

Frack to is big into body modification. With 23 piercings and using certain ones of them in gigs to lift weights with. No tattoos yet but thinking of a full body concept to start. Working right now on splitting the tongue to get the snake tongue look. Great people that you have listed. Also the Lizardman, never met the guy in person but email him a lot with questions and seems to be a really cool nice guy and has responded back to every email. If anyone got any ideas for Frack to start a full body concept let it be known. I'm going to start a post here for what should Fracks concept be.
fracksfreakshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-01, 06:30 PM   #3
Stretch

Ah, Kings Cross, what a great place! played tourist twice to great enjoyment.

I'm trying to rembemer the guy's name at circular quay. Does a girafe unicylce, some juggling, knife torch and apple, etc. "I'm the only one in the world that does this . . . while wearing a kilt!" Does a nice job of it too. Wears 'dreads, tatoos, a kilt, (with underwear, caught a glimpse whilst he was mounting the uni) oh, and the most marvilouse set of stainless steel teeth I've ever seen!

Am hoping to return soon. Keeping my fingers crossed . . . I'm told that helps!

Walking tall, and Stretching Imaginations!

Bill "Stretch" Coleman
http://Stiltwalker.com/

I've never thought of stilts as "body modifiers" before, but I guess I'm modified big time!

http://www.stiltwalker.com/

http://www.bubbletower.com/

http://www.youtube.com/stiltpro

http://stiltpro.blogspot.com/
Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-01, 07:46 PM   #4
Rex Boyd
Kansas Man in Exile

I've been trimming my nipple hairs since the age of 13. It didn't help. My chest is still really hairy.

Rex

www.rexboyd.co.uk
Rex Boyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-01, 03:57 AM   #5
LUCKY DIAMOND RICH

RBP,

LDR

[This message has been edited by Lucky Diamond Rich (edited 12-26-2001).]

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Lucky Diamond Rich ]</p>
Old 12-26-01, 07:16 AM   #6
LUCKY DIAMOND RICH

RBP,

LdR

Old 12-31-01, 06:59 AM   #7
LUCKY DIAMOND RICH

RBP,

LDR

Old 12-31-01, 10:13 AM   #8
Jim
Your Host

Titanium balls in the base of your penis?

And you think coffee is bad?

Jim

Old 12-31-01, 10:35 AM   #9
Rich Potter

My first body modification?

When I was ten years old, I learned to put my feet behind my neck. Does that count?

Then, in 1988 (just on that cusp between it being something only "artistic" and "queer" people did, and it being adopted by the mass, beer-guzzling populace as something "cool to do"), I pierced an ear.

I'm a wild sort, me.

--Rich
Rich Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-01, 12:29 PM   #10
em

Rich, babe,
its new years eve in Uk now, and can you elaborate on your titanium balls please....some of us, well me maybe, are perhaps wondering just what you mean and more importantly, what do they "do"?

And of course happy new year mate!
love em
x
em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-02, 12:25 PM   #11
elvis

I never got into the piercing too much (ears, nipples, tongue, took them all out) but the tattoos just keep coming. With the exception of a backpiece, almost all of them are juggling and yo-yo related.

www.tattooedfreak.com &lt;-- not the best pics, but you get the idea...

S
Old 01-03-02, 01:30 PM   #12
danielc

Smile

You know, I may be one of the few performers where the body mods came before the desire to perform.. While I have not any tattoos as of yet, I have succumbed to a interest in body piercing...

There's a few clear shots of it on my webpage. (I don't have too many pictures up right now but that will change soon.)

Here's a question for you all.. Do you think the piercing/tattoos adversely affect your image as a performer? I know when it has come to stage performing, people are a little less happy to embrace the liberalities I've taken with my body- But on the street, (which is primarily where I perform) they almost become part of your character.

Hmm. Any thoughts on this?

Hope you all had a happy new year. Good shows, Huge Crowds and Heavy hats to you all for 2002! Hope to see some of you in Canada this summer.
Old 01-03-02, 05:31 PM   #13
le pire

"Do you think the piercing/tattoos adversely affect your image as a performer?"

It depends on the audience of course, but I would say on the whole YES. The USA (like most industrial countries) is split fairly evenly between liberal and conservative. A pierced/tatooed will probably alienate 40%+ of your audience.

I personally have two piercings, navel and nose. The navel piercing is hidden and the nose ring comes out for the show.

My own take on this is I perform because I want to bring people together for a shared laugh and a thrill. If that means I have to rehearse 8 hours a day, spend $5000 on promo, and drive a ford, then that's fine. My goal means that much to me. If something as pathetic as a nosering is going to alienate me from an audience, then I'll take it out.

When I was 16 I had a mohawk and died my hair blue once. I looked like depeche mode. If you asked me to tone down my look (like my parents tried to) I would have flipped out and said you are trying to deprive me of my freedom of expression. These days I express myself differently...

Off stage I wear almost all black all the time, it's become more of a habit than a statement, really. On stage I wear electric blue, white and florescent orange because they say what I want to say.

I guess what I'm getting at is that who I am from day to day and the character I play on stage are not entirely the same person. They are connected, of course, but the guy under the lights is ready for anything while in everyday life I trip going up stairs.

étienne
le pire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-02, 05:56 PM   #14
LUCKY DIAMOND RICH

RBP,

LDR

Old 01-13-02, 06:42 PM   #15
Jenny

Well Lucky thank you as ever.
Frankly I am more interested in your penis than your beliefs. Not that I personally want to try your penis, but I do have a question I've been wanting to ask men...

You know those internet ads telling you to ENLARGE YOUR PENIS SIZE, NATURALLY!
Well, has anyone tried it?
???
From what I can tell, there are a series of exercises one can do with that oh-so-compelling and essential muscle tissue to increase its size, strength, stamina, etc., just like any other muscle!

I feel if I were a man, I would want to try that. Or if I HAD a man, I would wish for him to try it. However, I think I know the reason more men DON'T, and that is along the lines of the answer to the question;
Q: "How do you please a woman?"
A: "Who cares?"

LDR, I love that you are willing to modify yourself to please your prosepective partner(s) -even if you are a whack job.

BOYZ...???

[This message has been edited by Jenny (edited 01-13-2002).]
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-02, 11:19 PM   #16
Stephon
Handonmy Member

While I've gotten the ads, I haven't tried the products, but the exercises you're taking about Jenny are to strengthen the Kleigle (sp?) muscle; the one that allows you to cut off the flow of pee. Both men and women have this muscle and strengthening it but clenching and releasing it is supposed to a) allow women to do more profound things with the vagina during sex, and b) give men ejaculatory control. It doesn't have any effect on penis size, though.

A college friend of mine told me years ago that he was on some regimen he got from a book that included doing "dick ups" by hanging a wet washcloth on his erect penis and then clenching to make the whole thing bounce up and down. (Great image, huh?). He reported that not only did he have better staying power, but his orgasms lasted, like, 30 seconds (as opposed to the .75 seconds, or whatever, that most men experience).

As for the "who cares" attitude, I think that it is sometimes overcome (over cum?) by the equally selfish "I wanna her to tell everyone I'm the est she ever had" attitude.

Now, let's hear a little more about you fondling your breasts...

Swami Yomahmi
~The Original Sideshow Geek~
Stephon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-02, 01:50 AM   #17
fracksfreakshow

Let Frack give everyone some cool advice, Weight lifting with it. Frack has invented a method that works really cool and adds inches. Did it to get the penis used to lifting weights so can lift weights with the price albert and it works wonders. Forget those bogus pills and just do the Frack method.
Old 01-14-02, 03:04 AM   #18
Mr.Taxi Trix

My dick used to be huge. When I was seven, my parents had to hire me a "gentleman's gentleman", a dwarf who would help me carry the thing around. I never could use a revolving door. Always had to back into buses. Only bike I could ever ride was a bycicle built for two. Once, it was invited to a papal audience. It even directed Speilberg.
But then, I got into the unicycling habit. I knew something was amiss when in the middle of making love, partners kept saying "ENOUGH foreplay, man, put it in, for god's sake". I sought out smaller partners.
One sunny afternoon, I was playing naked with a marble on my stomache like any self- respecting joymerchant, and had a moment of complete panic (small p) when the shadow cast by the marble hid my onceproud member entirely from view. One night in bed, I spotted the little fellow resting comfortably on the head of a pin.
I went to penis enlarging camp. My guy didn't respond to treatment, and when I confronted the owner for my money back, he said "I don't do miracles. You want a miracle, see Jesus, I hear he's doing Christchurch." I'm a US citizen, so by compulsion, I'm taking him to court.
I expect to enjoy presenting the evidence to the judge.
Since enlarging camp failed me, now I'm taking it to obedience school. It'll be worth it, if the thing will stop barking at me for ten minutes.
Mr.Taxi Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-02, 10:08 AM   #19
Jenny

Taxi, sounds like your companion there will always keep you entertained. Oh wait, maybe that's true for all men...?

You're right Stephon, god bless the Kleigles (sp? anyone?). I have even developed similar exercises for my nipples (since you asked).

But the weight lifting; that's it! I heard you start with a paper napkin, then move on to a wash cloth, then a wet wash cloth, small towel, etc. After a few months of training you can surprise your friends at dinner by levitating the table.

What say you, Frack? Objects you lift, # of repetitions, favorite time of day to practice, how long 'til you first noticed results, overall difference made in natural size (over what period of time), effects on performance, etc...???

(Gee, let me know if I'm getting to personal. I'm only asking because I can!)

[This message has been edited by Jenny (edited 01-14-2002).]
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-02, 01:47 PM   #20
fracksfreakshow

Cool

Well if you want to see in person just let Frack know. Never tried the towel method, never even heard of that. Usually though for a warm up Frack will hang a two and a half pound weight from the penis for 15 minutes. Takes a long time to build up to that so do not try at home. Within a couple months started to see good results. The purpose never was though to add the length only to be able to lift weights with it.