performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 12-30-01, 01:05 AM   #1
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown Rumpelstiltskin GooOse Worship! VOLUME 2

Gorblimey!Something really has gone "Bonkers!",with the Rumpel Idiot Worship....category...so now i've opened up the"Rumpelstiltskin GooOse Worship",category!

I did the maths on it & i seemed to have lost about 73-75 posts!What a drag!
Things don't come easy for fool's!Fortune doesn't always favour fool's...so fool's have to keep chasing it.....to get lucky!Maybe it's the last fortune-cookie in the cookie-jar....that does the trick!
Anyway good luck & i'll catch you later!Happy trails!Regards Rumpelstiltskin The Fool Of Comedy?
Old 12-30-01, 01:20 AM   #2
Jim
Your Host

Sorry Rump.

There are 2 pages missing, 35 posts per page. It is strange though, because page '9' is the beginning of the thread... Martin's original post. But there are random posts missing from the middle of the thread. Including two from me. I don't understand it. The beginning and end of the thread are in tact.

It seems there's a bug in the system that won't allow threads to go over 10 pages. I had no idea until I just went to tech support and looked it up. Other people using this system have reported it. It is not something I knew about. I'm really bummed for you.... but now we can avoid it from happening again.

Once your threads get to 8 pages or so, you need to start a NEW topic.

I wish there was a way to recover the lost posts, but I've tried everything and they're gone. PLEASE don't be discouraged! It was a screw-up (DAMN COMPUTERS) but look at what's left... hundreds of wonderful Rumple-isms. You need to keep going. And now you can say you singlehandedly overloaded performers.net!

I'm going to be updating the forum system when I return from San Francisco in mid January. I know the latest version has many many bug-fixes so please be patient, keep posting and don't let your threads get to be 10 pages long!

My condolences,
Jim
Old 12-30-01, 01:22 AM   #3
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

The Rumpel Files are up & running again by crikey!I wonder how many posts Volume 2 can cope with?Crikey!LOsing 73 posts!It reminds me when i lost 2 drawings books full of drawings.....but it's not that bad!
I don't know how many towels,tooth-brushes,socks,undies,hankies,bus-train-tram tickets,pens,papers,phone-cards,wallets,coins,notes & stories i've lost.....but it must be an awful lot!
Sometimes you write things & then they get lost.....& now i'll never be able to remember what i wrote?I have written an 8 hour story before on the internet & accidently lost the whole lot....by the single touch of the wrong button!Crikey!Enough to make you go completely banana's!
Maybe they'll come back somehow...sometime again?Maybe something from a Parallel Universe Out There has taken them for a while & will return them by surprize....just to make you aware of the fact....to "Expect The Unexpected!"P.S.Catch you later!
Old 12-30-01, 02:11 AM   #4
Prof Willie B

.gnitirw peek slP .ekil uoy fi ,uoy rof stsop ruoy fo evihcra laiceps a peek nac I .(niaga)efil ym degnahc ev'uoy kniht I .tnaillirb era uoy , elpmuR.

I honestly didn't know I could do that. In fact I had less mistakes than usual writing the above. elihw a rof nwod eil ot deen yllaer I ,woN
Prof Willie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-01, 04:53 AM   #5
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Oops i'm zapped back ere againy....by odd Universal Forces!
Crikey!Just keep popping in & out from God knows where?Out of the blue....like more than once in a blue moon!
I guess these marathon shows got me kick started on a bit of a ridiculous cycle to try & keep up with my spasmodic time-tables?What am i talking about?I was born on Mother's Day.....absolutely no joke....was that a fluke or what?I've always has a time-table of 4,9,23,5,8,14,22,19,6,24,2,17,1 or 3 & so on!Trying to rhyme with time....is a bit ticky...oops i mean tricky when time is all over the place?
My first marathon jestering show was 11 hours in 1994 in Byron Bay!My second jester marathon was in 1995 in Byron Bay also.......doing 10 hours!My third & last time at the Byron Bay Music & Arts Festival(as it no longer exists)i did 10 hours on the first night,2 hours on the second night & 16 hours on the last night!Crikey!I had the longest sleep in my life after that show!I must of slept 17 hours or something!
I did a 4 hour show at the Oerol Festival in Holland one year.
Also a 5 hour show at the Strawberry Fair in England.
A 5 hour show at Glastonbury.
A 6 hour show at the Aurillac Festival in France.
A 6 hour show at the European Juggling Convention in 97 in Torino in Italy.
An 8 hour show at the European Juggling Convention in Karlsruhe in Germany in 2000
& 24 hour non-stop solo jestering marathon show near Rotterdam(Schiedam)in Holland 2001.

Here is my 24 hour show more in fool!:

Crikey!I broke my 16 hr record recently by 8 hrs!I did a fool(full)24 hrs at the European Juggling Convention in Holland near Rotterdam!It was the biggest European Juggling Convention ever with 3500!I did me stint in the No Fit State Circus Tent(they are from Wales)!I was the last act on the Renegade show...starting at 2:12 a.m & going until the same time the following morning!The next night's Renegade was delayed 3 hrs..........to let me to the full(fool)24 hours!
I said i was going to do a 24 hour show just as a joke at the start & it really did turn into the fool 24 hour show!I had a big trunk full of junk...well toys i should say!Squeaky lobsters,a big blow-fly,a plastic puffer fish,a catfish,a squeaky crab,a couple of chickens,a jester's bauble,a can of exploding snakes,a squeaky stick,a silly hot chilli pepper,a jumping frog,large plastic green scissors,a rubber brain,a squeaky penguin,squirting eye-balls,stink bombs,fishes,party-poppers,confetti,streamers,toilet paper,rhino puppet glove,hand clacker,rubber hand,triple brass honker,slinky,slide whistles,punching kangaroo puppet,sound effect laser rubber balls,clown pop-out camera,balloons,wigs,crustaceans,tiny dinosaur,large dog-bone,air-ball-pipe,icky teeth,wind-up mouse,little laser-show gadget,rubber mobile phone,occarina,plastic sword,plastic shield,plastic gherkin,ridiculous grapefruit,springing raccoon,skipping rope,silly putty,fart-gas,bang-gun,rubber ear,little pixie man,Where's Walley,cheeseball exploder,springy squashed beer can,an Everlasting Gobblestopper,a one-eyed tadpole,fake snot,spriny-eye glasses,Mr Wibbly Wobbly...the little wobbly tin drummer,fake teeth with a gold tooth,zube space tube,alien hand puppet,crazy nun hand puppet,raspberry whistles,egg-shakers,pixie ears & plastic asparagus sticks to name a few etc!
After about 14 hours i would go into doing a 3 ball one hand juggle...while wiggling a dangling rubber goobie in my nose with my other hand....& also blowing a rollup party whistle at the same time...a really bad song!Also do things like pop a party-popper in my mouth & blow out the smoke followed by the streamers!The hours would roll on & on....& i would do laps & laps of the circus ring...riding around on a miniature tiny little bike...while dodging all the junk....which made it an awkward humurous obstacle course indeed!The beers,wine,vodka....you name it would keep coming....& i would also dodge many a bottle & also knock a few over accidently!I would juggle a small guitar(which was totally covered with rubber insects)& a rubber brain & a pair of undies all at once...whilst on spring-shoes!Sometimes the soul of one spring-shoe would fall off & i would almost fall arse over head.Well i did fall arse over head quite a few times throughout the show.At one stage i did a huge chunk of flash wool in my bag of electronics & unexpectedly the whole bag went "Whoof!"It gave a few people a surprize!I only meant to light a little piece!At some stage during the show i took my breeches(pantallons)off & my tights & then got into a frilly pink satin frock!I had water balloons for boobs & then put the jester's jerkin over the top....after a while,but i did keep the jester's hat on!I also had a long latex nose with a little bell on the end....to remind me from time to time....where i was?I would do a 3 Y-front under-pants juggle...& then proceed into playing the guitar & then someone would throw my rubber brain at me....& i would hit it for a 6(criket terminology...when the ball is hit sky high over the fence)....with my guitar!I would throw rubber chickens,a squeaky crab,squeaky lobster,rubber snakes,fishes,puffer fish,under-pants,gherkin,catfish,an elephant nose,noses,food & all sorts of toys at the audience & it would all get thrown back at me....like i was the victim target of being caught in a funny harmless riot!I would shield them off with a plastic sheild & whack whatever i could with the guitar....while saying"Come on ya pansies....i'll have ya!Come on ya poof's & Queen's....where are ya?Come on what are ya waiting for?I'll take the whole God damn lot of ya on!I'm an Ozzy battler!THe Crumbleforeskin Empire is Declining!"
At times i would juggle 3 long rubber snakes on spring-shoes....& then balance the guitar on my chin & clap!
I would also skip a flaming fire-skipping rope on my uncycle with the spring-shoes & sometimes with my curly pixie shoes on(but it was a bit freaky when the fire-skipping rope got caught in the curls),whilst also wearing my pink frilly satin frock & also wearing a Dracula's nylon cape...& also wearing icky teeth & pop-eye glasses...while blowing a roll-up whistle!At times people would give me food & of course drinks to go with it...& i would sit down...& tell poems & stories while eating.THe show must go on!I only went to the toilet once in the whole 24 hours & that was to do number 1!Someone brought out a rubbish bin.....& then a German girl lent me her sleeping bag.....just incase i didn't get done for indecent exposure...& then i wrapped it round me...full 360 degrees as i was in the centre of the ring....& then i piddled in the bin....& it went on & on for ages...that it really made people laugh!They didn't know whether i was taking the piss?After that i quickly ran to the outside toilet which was visible.....& threw the longest piddle i've ever done in my life in!Then i went to give the sleeping bag back to the girl...& i had noticed i accidently peed on it a little....so i blushed & said i'll give it back later on in the show...which by that time had dried up!THe whole extravanga went on & on...& i was carrying on the monotony of the joke that i was going to do 24 hours!Well i wasn't sure...but when i got to 16 hours which was my previous jestering marathon shoe record.....i just thought....well i've got this far....as may aswell do the fool(full)24 hour show!After about 18 hours.....i was really starting to lose people....as there was also a Big Gala show happening at the same time....which was the Juggling Convention main show!I thought...gosh...i better go so everyone can have the chance to see it....but the remaining crowd said"No!Keep going!"I thought i'm gonna have to bail it when there was only about 5 or 6 people left...as i was getting a bit tired....& so were they....but still they said"Keep going!"THere was even an Argentinian guy there who watched 20 hours!I managed to hold them there for a whole hour..& then from then on the numbers kept rolling in gradually.....until the huge finale at the end....which was toatally "Cosmic!"
I would dance & dance & jump around on spring-shoes to Tiny Tim...."Tip Toe Through THe Tulips",to "Sweet Transvestite From Trans-sexual-vania",to "they're Coming To Take Me Away",to "Skippy THe Bush Kangaroo",to cheesy music,bubblegum music,medieval music,"POp Goes The Weasel","Polly Put THe Kettle On","Jake THe Peg"by Rolf Harris,Engelbert Humperdinck,Chad Morgan,Bert & Ernie from Sesamie Street,Father Abraham & the Smurfs,Sister Janet Mead,"Flash Gordon","We Are The Champions","Supercalifrajalisticexpialidocios","Yu mmy yummy"by the 1910 Fruitgum Company",the Roger Ramjet song,Dr Who,"Good Vibrations","BAtman",circus music,The Village People,Sherbert,"I Am An Action MAn",Space Music,psychedelic music,THe Strawberry Alarm Clock,The Beatles,Ultimate Spinach,Devo,Abba,Elton John,Tommy,"Pinball Wizard",bagpipes,Leprechaun stuff,Temple Bar Kazoo Orchestra,Captain Beefheart,Frank Zappa,Screaming Lord Sutch,Screamin'Jay Hawkins,Velet Underground,Crazy World Of Arthur Brown,THe Eggplant THat Ate Chicago,Spike Jones,Hawkwind,"Pictures Of A Match-stick Men",Sid Barret,Pink Floyd(their early stuff),David Bowie"Ziggy Stardust",William Shakepeare"MY Little Angel",sitar music,tribal,flower power,Hare Krishna,"Our Father",the Munsters,Fraggle Rock,Snuffleupagus,bad techno,farts,telephone messages,spoon playing,hurdy-gurdy music,opera,tap-dance,karaoke,"The Hokey Pokey","Twinkle Twinkle Little Star","Old King Cole","Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport","Never Hit Your Grandmother Over The Head With A Shovel"(Tiny Tim),"Michael Finnigan","Wee Willy Winkie","Green Tambourine","Ballroom Blitz","Time Warp","Ontop of Spaghetti",Dr Doolittle.....to Shirley Temple!
I really must of looked like a transvestite drag-jester with my pink frilly frock getup & jester's regalia.My voice certainly goes well this look quite natually!I must of sounded like Tiny Tim on helium times ten....with a bit of estrogen thrown in!
It was really funny when this dog turned up & soon after a tiny little dog came running in!I tried to throw a plastic bone to the little dog...but the bigger one kept always getting it!It was so funny to watch the little one try every trick in the book to try & get the bone but kept failing.It got tired of going for the bone so it would just grab anything it pleased at random & pick up things like a little piece of balloon that burst 3 hours ago or something!It really made everyone really laugh as it was so funny the totally natural comedy of these dogs playing around like the silliest fool's!Animals really are natural comedian's when they want to be!THese dog's went for about 40 minutes...& i just let them go....as they were so good!I still interacted though!I said"Crikey!Sometimes i get upstaged by my own costume....but now i'm getting up-staged by these 2 little dogs!"THey were so good...they nearly brought the house down....Ooops i mean tent....well the tent was too huge!
There was a trunk full of junk scattered all over the ring....plus little cases of junk & a few odd bags & bits & pieces everywhere all over the place....that it looked like a junk tip garage sale extravaganza...layout....like my mind map!
Gorblimey!The last couple of hours were quite silly!
The circus tent was completely packed in the last hour....as people were keen to see the end!Crikey!I jumped around liked a silly gOoOsE on the looose for a good 2 hrs close to the end!The energy of the crowd just fired me up more......& i was rushing to get quite alot done in the last half hour......& did the fire-skipping on the unicycle as the finale!It was funny with this dress in pink & exposing the hairy leprechaun legs!As the time was going bit by bit it felt like a bomb of hysterical euphoria was going to explode as the crowd counted down colletively 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!Crikey!I don't think i'll experience it quite like that again!
It was the loudest ovation i will ever get & i thought"Crikey!How long will it go for?"
I really looked like a tranny jester or a Hermaphrodite fuckweasel.....but in the last minute it felt like an explosion of comical nonsense was going to erupt & the the crowd counted down 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 & 1!Crikey!It felt like some other worldly comical carrousel mayhem.....jestery...circus carnivalia,pychedelia dream Land of Kaleidoscopic....montage....of the spectrum of the Universe....beautiful cosmos unity etc!I didn't even have 1 puff of a skinny racing horse one puff screamer at all!I did drink lots of alcohol....as it was offered to me!I didn't even get pissed at all.....even after mixing beer,shandy,whisky,vodka,rum,brandy,liqourice liquoir,wine,Irish Bailey's & God knows what!I'm such a goooooooose that i don't even have any video footage of the show at all!It would of been good just the capture the end.....as i don't think i'll probably do too many marathons like that again unless i get paid well for it!I put itchy powder in my jocks a few minutes before the end.....& Christ it itched to the max....well 2 hours later i really really felt the effects(don't know why i did that....it was like fibre-glass powder or something!Certainly got a ridiculous rash!)
It was like a dream......reality was another story!Someone hattted it for me.at the end...& it was my biggest hat ever!1050 guilders....... !Gosh!It took me 24hrs though!For the convention in 2003 the Danish want to set a Rumpel Tent & want me to do 43 hrs!I said okay......but i have to have an on stage toilet,kitchen,bar & also a shower would help!I did 24 hrs without a single toke on a joint!All those liquoirs my God!I mixed all this together:vodka,brandy,wine,rum,champagne,whisky,be er & even licorice liquior etc in a little man(poured it in a hole)that you pull the shorts down & then it piddles liquid!I would constantly pull the little man's shorts down & drink the piddle!I couldn't beleive that i couldn't get pissed & was really taking the piss about not getting pissed!I said "Does anyone want to get pissed?",& then let the little man piss on them....well he didn't always get to piss on them!I drank heaps but couldn't get pissed at all!Very unusual as at times i get a bit dizzy on a pint!Crikey!Anyway i better hit the frog & toad so all the very best with everything & may all good things come true for this World!
Regards!Rumpelstiltskin The Universal Trickster Extraordinaire Chameleon Kangaroo Fool Of COmedy!
P.S.Crikey!Perhaps oneday....i'll write about the show more in fool!More fooly full!Cheeers!
P.S.If i write about this 24 hour show more fooly it will probably turn into my life?P.S.The Show Must Go On!Maybe i should try & escape into the 25th hour?I'm going to invent a time machine & go backwards & forwards in time & do my show..."Comedy Of Errors",to people from all different era's!That would be great to just pop in & out of say the 13th century & then forwards into the 60's & then back to the primitive days & then zapped into the modern primitive times....& then on into 5383 to greet all the fellow space cadets from Parallel Universe's!Imagine if the time machine broke down there & then i was completely lost in space with all the martians!Crikey!I'd rather be back here...watching Mork & Mindy...on a second-hand 70's gogglebox..hearing Mork say"Nanou Nanou!',by crikey!Anyway i better go as i'm chock-fool so i better hit the frog & toad before the clock pops the rooster!Best regards & may the Gods Bless The World....or Worlds!Mr Rumpel Stiltskin Signing Off With A Big"Cheerio!"

Old 12-30-01, 05:45 AM   #6
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Cheeers Professor Willie B for the positive feedback!CRikey!I was just recalling the story....about when i stacked my bike into someone's car door(as he oped it)& then nearly got run over by a truck straight after....while i was on my way to Kensington Community school year's back!
I remember in quite a few posts back...that you mentioned Kensington Community School there somewhere?Are you Willie ...who was my school-teacher?Crikey!That would be a bit of a Wild Card!
Crikey!After Kensington i went to Lynal Hall for a year in Brunswick & my english teacher there was Thom The World Poet!He now lives in Austin Texas....& he's a Performance Poet who has gigged with...Hawkwind,Gong,Arthur Brown(from The CRazy World Of Arthur Brown)...Soft Machine & a few others!Gosh!The World Is Weird!I haven't seen him for year's!It would be good to catch up with you both sometime?
Quite surprisingly i just got a letter here in Amsterdam from Harold The Kangaroo Thorton....who is Australia....& he's about 87 by now....& painted the first Bulldog cafe(1st Coffee Shop in Holland....which has franchised & now there is a whole chain of them!It's now like the McDonald's of Coffee shops!)...the one with the psychedelic mural all over the shop-front in the red light district in Amsterdam.Harold has painting many bizarre weird pictures for years on end & has psychedelic clothes from head to toe & even his glasses have coloured beads all over them.The paradox is....that he's promotes the first coffee shop in Holland but has never smoked pot in his whole life......except....had a couple of bites of a dope cookie!He's a real goer Harold....but unfortunately he's in a nursing home as he's getting on a bit!I'm amazed he's still with us!You should check him out some time as he's a dood!He lives in Sydney....but i don't have his address on me....& he's not on the e-mail>Crikey!It was funny once when Harold & i were standing on Oxford St in Sydney & a bus stopped at the lights!All the old ladies would wave at HArold as Harold waved at them!It was such a laugh....like i was with my cosmic Grand-Father!
Once i invited a Sth American girl i was dating to HArold's flat....2 minutes from Oxford st....& we were all having a good laugh....& then after a while Dhaku & i were about to go.....but HArold requested one little hug from her!She went to give him a hug & then he fell on top of her....as his bed was on the ground floor(next to the door)& then...& Harold was completely all over her(well he didn't do any really...was just lying there)....& she was saying"Rumpel!Help me!"I couldn't help laughing as it was such a ridiculous sight!I thought"God!Harold still has a bit of charge left in him!"I was in hysterics......with my back to the wardrobe.....as it was just almost too silly!
Harold did get up though....after a few moments though!
God!Harold was a real goer for the girl's at times.....but not completely in the most distasteful way!He does have a good sense of humour for his age!Gorblimey!There's not many people Harold's age....who still have such clear eyes!Go HArold!HArold The Kanga Harold The Roo........Harold The Kanga...HArold The Rooo......Harold The Kanga...Harold the Roo.
Apparently HArold says.....that Captain Beefheart....wrote one of his songs!Harold also stayed at MArtin Sharp's for quite a stint!
I going to write to Harold a.s.a.p!Just before i left Oz....the day i was leaving i was going to go & visit Harold....at the nursing home...but then i ran out of time.....& was the last one on board on Egyptian Airlines.I'm always last one on board it seems.I even lost my minidisc player on the plane as i left it in the seat pocket!
I will return to Oz via Cairo soon....so maybe i'll try my hand at busking outside the pyramids!Apparently perhaps the first recorded jester comes from Egypt!I will try & perform somehow in Egypt!I have to do it!I just hope i have enough money to stay in Egypt!At this rate i better hurry up & get there!Adios Amigos!Ciao & Farewell ya Champions!P.S.GooOse!
Old 12-30-01, 06:08 AM   #7
Rumpelstiltskin

Friggin'...throw us a wobbly frisbee will ya....ya fruit-loop!
Old 12-30-01, 06:09 AM   #8
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Does anyone want my autograph?
Old 12-30-01, 06:11 AM   #9
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

I'm going to write an autobiography in 1(?)
Old 12-30-01, 06:13 AM   #10
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Twinkle Twinkle Little bazaar......i wonder how bizarre?
Old 12-30-01, 06:18 AM   #11
Prof Willie B

Oh Rumple, you make me laugh! A teacher at KCS? I'm a chick and younger than you (now there's a clue). I caught my bike in the tram tracks on Flemington Rd. one day but that's a different story. I bet we have lots of mutual friends. Here's one out of the blue, by crikey, Jamieson, painter in Canberra. ffuts ruoy evoL

Ps . elpmuR ,eman laer ruoy wonk I ,togrof tsomla I tihS

Wow, I can't believe I can do that, it just comes out easy either way.

[This message has been edited by Prof Willie B (edited 12-30-2001).]
Old 12-30-01, 06:19 AM   #12
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

All together now!Come on everybody!Clap you hands....to The Fantastic Elastic Band Of Enthusiastic Funnies.........
Go on clap To The Forever Laughing Band!
I'm going to join a band & play a toothbrush through a Wah-Wah pedal & then play the bag-pipes through effects.....on a slack-wire!!!Crikey!
Old 12-30-01, 06:28 AM   #13
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

I Know This Would Solve The Problem Of This World So We Can All Live Happily Ever After....Generation After Generation....until this Planet naturally disappears!This is the Answer....I Know It Is!
=============================================

Gorblimey!I think that this World would be a better World if the Women could be the Kings & the men can be the Queens.It's men that are the agressors of this World!The World needs the Estrogen levels to overtake the Testostrone levels so there is no more Wars!I've just solved it!That's the solution to the Problem of this World!Let's all make this reality,so the World can stretch it's Wonderfulness to it's fool extent!I say"Yes!",to this with a

[This message has been edited by Rumpelstiltskin (edited 12-30-2001).]
Old 12-30-01, 06:30 AM   #14
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Old 12-30-01, 06:34 AM   #15
Prof Willie B

I'm definitely into matriarchy.
Old 12-30-01, 06:43 AM   #16
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Isn't it weird how...when you look back at history......there has always been wars!I mean even the primitives would knock each other on the head with bones & that!
What about the dinosaurs.....they would go completely !
Even ants have a go at each other!Imagine if all the ants were magnified by a mistake in genetic engineering & then they started to have a go at us!That would be the biggest & mightiest army in the World!
Even praying mantis's have a go at stick-insects.......& turtles have a go at fruit-loops....well mine done sometimes...no joke!
Even pufferfish...would have a go at shrimps....& dung-beetles would have a go at midgies....& scabies would have a go at humans.....& pubic lice would go for armpits & mosquitos will go for ear-holes & etc will go for more!
When you were little do you remember putting 2 little red spiders in a jar & watch em' have a go at each other?I did!What a friggin'lame crime i committed!That should be illegal!Anyway i'm off & from now on i please advice everyone out there to please make sure with every step that you take.....Not to step on any Ants!Regards!Thankyou!Mr Crumpetsparroweazel!
Old 12-30-01, 09:21 PM   #17
Rumpelstiltskin

Hello Umpelstiltskin ere with Umpty Umpteen Understanding Uppity Upper goblin Uncle's...ready to merge into the void of empty space beyond mortal eyes......way up ever so high until the force of gravity magnetises us back to reality....where we will unfold our visions ever so hoity-toity...until everything elapses....out of the dream.....dreamed....from a Munchkin's nap!
Old 12-30-01, 09:28 PM   #18
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Crikey!Sometimes.....after gooOseing about for quite sometime....in fool jester's regalia...you might have to go to the dunny....say at the Burger King(as it's usually cheaper....well than Mcdonalds here in Amsterdam)....& then you find that the boy's toilet is all occupied....so you then try the girl's.....& they sometimes get alarmed when a weazel with curly green shoes & a nose with a bell on the end....suddenly strolls in...& wants to take his nose off while looking at the mirror!Crikey!
Old 12-30-01, 09:47 PM   #19
Rumpelstiltskin

Clown

Bonjour Chateau!
=================
Vous etes libre?
Arretez-vous ici,s'il vous plait!
Vous parlez Kangaroo?
Je m'appelle Rumpelstiltskin!
Je vous presente des Cornichons un chateau!
Comment allez-vous?
Je vous en prie!
Si nous allions danser?
Je voudrais un kir royal!
Quand st-ce que clea sera pret?
Bientot!
Bien,merci!
Je suis e ami!
Old 12-30-01, 10:07 PM   #20
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Hat

Rumple,
I never thought I would be quite so proud telling anyone this but I have an autograph that Tiny Tim gave to me in 1977 when I did an opening act for him in Nashville, TN.
From one fool to another, it's yours for the asking,
Robert