performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GIG OPPORTUNITIES - POST GIGS HERE! > GIGS - FESTIVALS

Old 03-12-09, 03:19 AM   #1
Piccard

Default ACTS NEEDED FOR INDIA THEME PARK

THE FOLLOWING IS AN UPDATE...PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA AS THE PERSON RUNNING THE PARK DOESN'T WANT TO PAY FOR REALLY EXPENSIVE FLIGHTS FROM THE USA OR EUROPE..NEED A FIRE ACT..STILL LOOKING FOR STILT WALKERS AND FIRE ACTS

I have a gig opportunity for any of the following type acts such as Stilt Walking Fire Eating Acrobats Unicycling ..It's for a Theme Park in Bangladore, India,
Running 14 April to 13 th June 2009.. You can now e-mail your cyber-promo stuff to the agent _I'm not sure if the slots are filled as yet <salim@innovativefilmcity.in>
good luck Tom
A follow -Up

Well the park is nice...The people who work here are nice__The food is great__The money they are paying is well...If you don't have ANY GIGS IN SEPT. AND OCT...THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE ACTS FOR THAT TIME FRAME...CONTACT SYED SALIM THE E-MAIL IS ABOVE....The money is less than I was expecting but..It's an E-Z gig...and interest area of the world...Like I said contact them and send your site links and or e-mail press kit...regards Tom

Last edited by Piccard; 04-21-09 at 10:48 PM. Reason: NEW INFO UPDATE
Piccard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-09, 01:14 AM   #2
Piccard

Exclamation

I HAVE 2 WORDS OF WISDOM FOR YOU---DON'T GO

HOWEVER IF YOU MUST--HERE IS THE CONTACT PERSON

<salim@innovativefilmcity.in>

YOU WERE WARNED....
Old 06-24-09, 07:53 PM   #3
miquee

a curiosity.... why did you post the gig, then warn us not to go? i was thinking about traveling in asia in october and... why not a theme park in india while i'm there. is it that bad?
Old 06-25-09, 04:13 AM   #4
Piccard

Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by miquee View Post
a curiosity.... why did you post the gig, then warn us not to go? i was thinking about traveling in asia in october and... why not a theme park in india while i'm there. is it that bad?
Hi Mike I had No way of removing the thread..I did the gig the gig was OK...We were the first foreign performers to come to the park as it is only half finished..The money was so-so...but ok...the park is 45 kilometers out of Bangalore and if you need anything...you have to go to Bangalore to get it..They provide you with a driver and once a week you can go into town for things...so you are trapped pretty much so and at the mercy of the park.You have to beg for toilet paper and drinking water as you may start asking at 9am and it will be 5 pm before you get.Hey GO MAN ENJOY...INDIA...don't listen to me...

Tags
various acts needed