performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > PROMO STUFF (MARKETING, MEDIA, ETC.)

Old 07-27-09, 02:26 PM   #1
filmliveproduction

Default Promote your Edinburgh Festival act globally with professional video production!

i guys,

I hope not to cause any offence by posting here, but wanted to let all performers who are entertaining over the Edinburgh Festival about our film production service which we are bringing to Edinburgh over the month of August for the second year running.

FilmLiveProductions, offers professional quality film production services which are unrivaled by any competitor over the Festival. Unlike many individuals offering similar services, we are a full scale professional company who records in High Definition as standard procedure. We can create not only a DVD of your film, but can also formulate web ready files for posting online. This means your talent will be seen, potentially, by a global audience by uploading content onto YouTube, Facebook, and all the others.

If anyone is interested in the service please visit www.filmliveproductions.com/edinburghfestival which provides ALL the information you need and my telephone number, should you wish to ask any questions!

Wishing all festival goers a wonderful August....

Billie
filmliveproduction is offline   Reply With Quote