performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > TOOLS OF THE TRADE

Old 12-24-10, 12:52 AM   #1
Kazoo

Thumbs Up Best Kazoo Ever

I've been playing Kazoos professionally for years ,23+ years, I used various ones metal, plastic and wooden made by amateurs and professionals. And by FAR the best ones I found were recent a 25 cent childs kazoo at Party City. Why are these so good?

I found them having three key advantages. The first is the mouth placement to the membrane is close allowing for a broad sound range that is consistant and rich. I can play almost any tune on it even rock and roll and it sounds great. Key to the best tips is the ability to play many styles and typoes of music. The second is it is smaller they carry better and I prefer to have two or three on me. The last reason is obvious they are cheap I found they are not all equal buying five, two will usually be at the quality of sound I want and one a good backup - not really that bad.

And if your new to the Kazoo it tells you which side to hum into and its a fine one to start out on. Plus they come in several color schemes good for variety.

I'll look for a bag of them to find the manufacturer and brand name to post here.
Kazoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheap, easy, easy to learn, instrument, kazoo