performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL FORUM INFORMATION > WHO'S WHO?

Old 09-23-11, 08:41 AM   #1
jugglingjim

Default Street performers blog

Hello everybody!

So I have been looking around this site a far bit of late, basically preparing myself to actually get up and go do some street performance, and as we all know this was basically me just putting it off.

BUT NOW

I have finally faced my fears, I performed and that day is now forever going to be one of the best of my life. While researching I saw somebody on here suggest that it is a good idea to write down you experiences so that you can relive and possibly use them to help you remember what worked etc. I saw this as a great idea and that is exactly what I did. All of a sudden I felt quite selfish, I had read loads of experiences of other people, people who were good enough to share them with others and here I was hording mine?

To the bloggersphere...

So I have started up a simple little website and posted my experiences so far. I am not claiming to be any good at performing, I'm not claiming to be a good juggler, I just hope that my experiences help or entertain somebody and that they may even help somebody to get out and do the same.

http://www.iamnotabeggar.com

I am going to continue blogging in my quest to thwart local councils and I will try and keep the content away from ramble (but I can't promise). Obviously many of you on this site are street performing pros so if you have any advice I would love to hear it.

Thanks

Juggling Jim
jugglingjim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blog, first time, london, street performer