performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GIG OPPORTUNITIES - POST GIGS HERE! > GIGS - FESTIVALS

Old 12-09-11, 11:53 AM   #1
statefair

Club STATE FAIR @ NEW MEADOWLANDS FAIR 2012

Are you thinking of busking this upcoming summer in Tri-State Area, New Jersey to be exact? This year we are looking for performers to stroll around our fairgrounds and do what they do best entertain.
We are calling for buskers (and their hats) to be a part of our State Fair @ New Meadowlands 2012, East Rutherford, NJ. Check out our website njfair.com. Our dates for the upcoming year are June 22- July 8 2012. If you're a living statue, performance artist, stilt walker, fire eater, magician, dance crew or an Acappella group and are looking to be seen by over 400,000 people, then this is the place to be. It is customarily to have these acts under the big top or on a stage, but we are looking to put a bit of a different spin on our fair. We want people to be entertained when they are just walking around enjoying themselves.

This is a wonderful place for buskers to get noticed and to make some good money. State Fair has prime high traffic busking locations throughout our fair grounds. State Fair will do a rotation of these locations to ensure each performer gets to entertain in all locations. stephanie@stfair.com contact me

Although this is straight-up busking a fee of $100.00 a day will be provided
Tip jars or hats are essential for making this fair a profitable one

State Fair @ New Meadowlands has State Police presence at all times along with Stadium Event management and we have First Aid/Emtís on site
We will advertise Busking in our fair program and on our website so if you do choose to participate and have picture or bio please send them along we have limited space for advertisements so be the first to join our fair.
Old 06-11-12, 10:22 PM   #2
circusboy90210

Default paid to busk??

I'll come up if I can work for tip$ on top of being payed $100/day, is there onsite camping? 702 596 7848. angel I know tons of buskers I am administrator of a buskers advocate group.
circusboy90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 11:44 PM   #3
solrak29

Quote:
Originally Posted by statefair View Post

Although this is straight-up busking a fee of $100.00 a day will be provided
Tip jars or hats are essential for making this fair a profitable one
Does this mean 100.00 paid by the busker or the fair is paying 100 on top
of tips?
solrak29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None