performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > FOR SALE - WANTED > ITEMS FOR SALE

Old 05-07-13, 01:07 AM   #1
w

Default Big Voice Portable Waistband Amplifier

Big Voice Portable Waistband Amplifier

Designed by international juggler/magician, Paul Belanger, this waistband amplifier is the perfect device for street performers or magicians working small crowds. Specially made with a high power 6W output to give more volume with less distortion than comparable models. This is a real dream at a special low price.

I just received 24 of these and they are the last ones available, as the supplier will not order anymore from the manufacturer. Get one before they're gone for good! Get 2 or more as they can be connected together to provide more coverage, or you can use one for your voice and one for your music.

Battery operated, easy to use, and very clear. Entirely self contained unit weighs only one pound. Don't want to wear it? No problem! You can add a DIY tripod connecter on the bottom and place it on a camcorder stand!

BONUS! - This unit will charge your re-usable batteries! (warning - don't use the adapter cord when non rechargable batteries are installed)

This Big Voice Amp P6 won the "Taiwan Symbol of Excellence" award as well as the "Millenium Golden Award"

What's included -
Big Voice Amp P6 w/waist belt
High sensitive head worn microphone
6AA batteries (non-rechargable)
A/C adapter/recharger cord

PRICE -
Still the low price of $115 w/free USPS priority mail shipping to the continental USA. (compare to Chattervox, $259 or Big Mouth, $275) PM me for other shipping rates. Paypal only. PM me your email with your order and I'll invoice you.

Special Offer!!
$10 discount on each additional unit ordered!! Get 2 or more as they can be connected together to provide more coverage, or you can use one for your voice and one for your music.
Attached Thumbnails
bigvoice.jpg  
w is offline   Reply With Quote