performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 02-28-04, 03:48 AM   #1
LUCKY DIAMOND RICH

Embarrassed Fight of the Century

Well here I am at the Wellington Cuba Street Festival in New Zealand,what was starting to be an ordinary day,turned into a Boxing Event of the Year!
After the newest Boxing promoter Nick Nickolas (aka The Drunkin Magician) set the event up over breakfast of the first day of the Festival,it was all on!
After the support act demonstrated his new style of Fighting techniques.

Bike Boy (aka.Lightning Bolt Bridges) his first fight in the ring ever!
0 fights /0 losses

-Verses-

Lucky Diamond Rich (aka.Lightning Kid Couger)
3 fights / 1 by KO /1 by TKO /1 loss
Who has just come out of retirement for this big event!

It started out the purse was a good one, no side bets but a grand total of $400 NZ
Lightning Kid Couger tried to up the anti to $1000 NZ, but Lighning Bolt Bridges and his team declined!

The Referee was Shamus (aka. always a clean fight)

The trainer of Lightning Bolt Bridges was Eli (aka. Eli the Kid)

The trainer of Lightning Kid Couger was Nick (aka. Drunkin Magician)

The Fight was shedualed to go the distance of 10 / 1.5 minute rounds,
with there being only one rule no low blows!

It started off Couger through the first punch followed up with a swift kick to the ribs.

The stat's of the fight -

Couger- 2 kicks/24 punches
Bolt-No kicks/4 punches

The Fight,only went the distance of 1 minute and 30 seconds and Lightning Bolt Bridges through in the Towel.Waving his hands saying no more,throwing his gloves to the ground!

The fight was filmed and there will be a pay by view,coming soon P-Net!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightning Bolt Bridges said-Quote to the reporter "My head hurts "
Lightning Kid Couger said -Quote to the reporter "Give me the Cash"
Eli The Kidsaid-Quote to the reporter "I want my money back"
As we all sat in the Hotel,Kid Couger drank his bottle of pop,while watching Bolt Bridges Hussling for an Asprin!

Drunkin Magician Nick Nickolas is talking to Don King about the possibilty of a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-29-04, 03:03 AM   #2
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Lightbulb Making legends ... one round at a time.

The moment of humiliation is the moment when the spirit is proudest.

P.S. Next time why not fist fuck each other instead ... it'll sell more videos.
Butterfly Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-04, 06:30 AM   #3
Peter Voice

I wish I'd said that.
Old 02-29-04, 08:44 AM   #4
martin ewen

"Boxing is just show biz with blood" Frank Bruno

Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts:_ "To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography and the dancers hit each other."

Muhammed Ali, after failing an Army intelligence test,_ "I said I was the greatest, not the smartest."

Willie Pep, talking to an old opponent years after each retired. "Do you recognize me?" the old opponent asked. Willie looked hard and considered before finally replying "Lie down so I can recognize you."

Frazier: Hey man, what you been doing?
Norton: My wife just had a baby.
Frazier? Congratulations! Whose baby is it?

Mike Tyson, on writer Wallace Matthews:_ "[He] called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse'. I'm not a recluse."

Randall "Tex" Cobb:_ "When I got up I stuck to my plan -- stumbling forward and getting hit in the face."

Blackie Sherrod, talking about a heavyweight contender:_ "He has everything a boxer needs except speed, stamina, a punch, and ability to take punishment._ In other words, he owns a pair of shorts."

Microsoft Encarta College Thesaurus
by Microsoft (Editor) (Hardcover )
• Excerpt from page 1104 "... stick-in-the-mud (informal), subversive, troublemaker, warmonger 567 Upset, Distress, and Humiliate When you have a great cause to fight for, the moment of greatest humiliation is the moment when the spirit is proudest. Christabel Pankhurst (v) abase (literary), affect, afflict, aggrieve "

Last edited by martin ewen; 02-29-04 at 09:18 AM.
martin ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-04, 12:03 PM   #5
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Lightbulb

I wish I'd said that.

P.S. I saw one of the K2 eliminations while over in Nippon last week ... it made me think we should do the same with street acts.

P.P.S I think Nick is just trying to get more spots.
Old 03-01-04, 12:45 AM   #6
Jimbo

It truly was one of the most spectacular fights of the century, and is opening the door for many other fights down the roads. let's face it we all have our perfect match on the street, wouldn't you like to settle once and for all who is the true master. for a fee i'm sure nick is willing to promote any fight you want to have in no time flat. the man knows what he's doing, the fight between lighting bolt and Couger, was aranged no more than 3 or 4 hours after the original hand shake that starting the madness.

So we ask you now, who would you like to fight, or who would you like to see fight. we had a few thoughts, my favourite was Nick vs. Gazzo (it's not about the cups anymore). but what would you like to see, after all it's really all about the people.

Jimbo
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-04, 01:32 AM   #7
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Love

I'd like to fight that Star Pixie bitch ... no holes barred.
Old 03-01-04, 02:39 AM   #8
Peter Voice

Me and Debbie Robinson, Alabama Mud Wrasslin' Rules.

Pleeeeeeese?
Old 03-01-04, 03:32 AM   #9
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Mime To bleed or not to bleed

Oh yeah, and I'd like to see Lucky fight Dirty Fred ... with KeanO as ref.

Or maybe Gazzo vs. Kate the Great ... (Kate must fight with one hand behind her back)

Or maybe Martin vs. himself ... oh wait, that's been ongoing for quite a while now.
Old 03-01-04, 04:34 AM   #10
LUCKY DIAMOND RICH

Embarrassed Classic Fights to See!

Yes what about these as matchs ?

Alakazam vs Leopard Man

Butterfly vs Keane O

Nick Nickolas vs Gazzo

Miaka vs Sherlie Sun Flower

Lee Ross vs Derek Scott

Willam Lee vs Hung Lee

Pyro Mancer vs Robert Heart

Hotch vs the next country he moves too

Peter Voice vs Martin Ewan

Pepe vs the Bottle Shop

Rumple vs The Voices in his Head

Colipso Tumblers vs Tic and Tack

Eric and Derek vs North

Sean Gandini vs Mickeal Hessling

Happy Side Show vs Jim Rose

Jean Micheal vs Rick Lewis

See if you can come up with some better match's!

LDR
Old 03-01-04, 05:21 AM   #11
Peter Voice

That's a great card. I'd pay good money to see just half of it.

Where is Don King when we need him?

PS. I reckon I can take Martin out. He'll be so busy avoiding the ceiling fan, I'm sure I can trip him over with my walking stick. I just have to hope he doesn't land on me.
Old 03-01-04, 02:19 PM   #12
newyorkstreetdean

William Lee vs. Handsom little Devils?
newyorkstreetdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-04, 12:10 PM   #13
Mr.Taxi Trix

Cyrus vs Panic. No bottles.
Mr.Taxi Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-04, 09:35 PM   #14
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Canada for the logo ...

Taxi vs. Checkerboard No I.C.B.M's
Old 03-02-04, 10:03 PM   #15
Peter Voice

Dick Finkel and Dale Thompson.
The action in the ring might be a little slow but the true officianados of the pugilistic arts will be watching the "seconds".

Crowd control could become an issue.

Last edited by Peter Voice; 03-02-04 at 10:23 PM.
Peter Voice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-04, 06:57 AM   #16
Chance

Default Professor v. Chance

This is my reply to the Professor, who has formally challenged me (albeit in a different thread) to a Fight of the Century: I gladly accept... conditionally.

1. The fight will be a single 15-minute round; standard kick/boxing rules to apply, in a standard ring. (Donīt worry if you donīt know the rules, Iīll teach you. Full disclosure: I have owned and operated 2 karate schools somewhere in my past.)

2. Our hand and foot protectors (or bare hands if you prefer) will be chalked one color for each of us, and we will wear light colored clothing.

3. After the round all strike marks found on our person will be counted by independent, unbiased judges.

4. For each of my strike marks found on your clothing I will be awarded $1.00 (One Dollar Australian); for each of yours, you will be awarded $20.00 AUD.

5. If more than ten marking are found on my clothing, your fee will be tripled for each extra strike; ditto for mine.

6. Should any fighter be unable to complete the round, a bonus of $5,000.00 AUD (Five Thousand Australian Dollars) will be awarded the default winner.

7. Both fighters must agree to hold the other blameless in the event of physical injury from this event.

8. Both fighters must post their complete fighting stats, including recent photos and current personal legal documentation (eg, current drivers license) here on Performers.net. Fraudulent submissions will result in a winner by default (as it is impossible to fight an anonymous phantom hiding behind a fake nom de flame ) -END-
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-04, 05:48 AM   #17
Prof Willie B

Conditions, conditions, what is this, a free-trade agreement or something?

Who's putting up the monies you're raving about?

What's wrong with 3 rounds and why don't we forget the chalk, do it naked and count the marks 7 days later. Few middle-aged men can handle beating up a naked chick in front of a crowd but a surprising number of chicks would relish the opportunity to beat up a naked old misogynist.

Lets do it somewhere neutral, where lots of our peers will be able to witness. Edmonton 2005(there's a gymn in Strathcona) or Christchurch 2005, but you have to get on the official program first (that fulfills your accreditation clause). You, of course, will have to be good enough to be booked.

Glad to hear of your successes in the martial arts business world, maybe the concussion will wear off one day and you can go back to your old job.

PS I don't think it could really be called formal challenge but more of an offhand insult.

Last edited by Prof Willie B; 03-05-04 at 05:53 AM.
Prof Willie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-04, 06:28 AM   #18
Chance

Default insults, schminsults

Professor Will-He-Be-Shafted,

All that you said may be true. But then again, it may not. But what remains is that you don't have the heart to do anything more than just play your tired old p.net game of hit and run -- anonymously. Insults is all you really know to do here; interesting that you can finally say so.

You came on this board with a fake name (fake -- as in not real; as in, made up just to attack me personally and anonymously here on these -Jimīs- boards. By contrast, even though 'Chance' is not my given name, it is the name I have gone by publicly for over 10 years, is the name I work and play under, and is used by everyone I know outside of my mother.) Conversly, you have never proven that you are anything more than the alter ego of Peter Voice. Maybe you are a separate person, maybe not. All I know (and can prove from the messages here) is that many times you have answered each others' letters, and write in very much the same style. And believe this, I lose very little sleep worrying about which it is.

So in other words, for the svelte and talented young lesbian you claim to be, you sure do come across as a used up old man... Cherry. (Ha! Still laughing at that one after 3 years.) Or then again, just possibly, it is a certain Voice coming across as his alter ego? Ah well, off to bed losing no sleep either way...

ps: The card is still on under the earlier conditions. This statement: "PS. I want to take on "chance" in the "Feather-weight" category on the "Fight of the Century" card. I don't care what he weighs, just give me an venue and a date" qualifies as an official challenge in at least 67 countries; good enough for me. So come on and post your stats and let's start making the arrangements. All it takes is that you come out of the anonymity closet. You know, the same one you supposedly left sexually, but this time showing your true identity. Think about it.

Last edited by Chance; 03-05-04 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-06-04, 04:39 AM   #19
Peter Voice

Oh, for goodness sake, Chance, you know she only does it because you bite faster than a fishbowl full of piranas.

You should continue to concentrate on giving your invaluable insights and advice on the serious issues confronting our community instead of rising to the bait of an unknown tyro. You only make yourself look obsessive and/or paranoid.
Old 03-06-04, 02:36 PM   #20
Chance

Default card me

I rest my case: One answering for the other.

Paranoid? Obsessive? Your past letters about me here were so full of lies that they are the only letters Jim has had to erase from his boards.

My question then to you would be: Why do you and whoever-the-prof-really-is spend so much time antagonizing someone you have never even met? Baiting is one thing, and I have ignored 75% of all yours... But libeling me is quite another.

ps: who is "she" exactly, and, do you care to stand in her place for the card she proposed? Same conditions applying?