performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL FORUM INFORMATION > PERFORMERS.NET NEWS

Old 02-24-02, 09:15 PM   #1
Jim
Your Host

Lightbulb Late February 2002

Hey everybody,

Just added three new articles to the library bringing the total number of contributions to 48. It's actually starting to feel like a library. If we get up to around 75, I'm going to have to go to a Dewey Decimal system or something. Anyone have any words of wisdom/stories/inspirational tales to share? Contact me here and I'll see about getting them published.

I also added a few new links. Instead of telling you what they are, go explore the page for yourself. There are some great web sites out there for people like us and there's about 80 listed on this page.

This week, the number of registered users topped 500! Well to be honest, there are a good number of double entries. I'm not sure exactly how many but let's just say that a lot of buskers either have bad memories or they don't save emails with passwords. A fair number of folks tend to register, not post anything and then come back a month later wanting to post but can't find their password/usermname so they re-register.

REMBEMBER:
Retrieving your login ID and password is simple. All of the pages that require you to identify yourself with your username and password carry a "lost password" link that you can use to have your username and password emailed instantly to your email address of record.

That's the news for now.

Jim
Old 01-07-03, 08:54 AM   #2
jugglermatt1

Hey , Jim , made a bit of a mistake by posting my reply for the Dubai shopping malarkey on the board instead of to them . Such is life in cyber land , have fun , Matt
jugglermatt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-03, 08:55 AM   #3
jugglermatt1

And Ive just gone and done it again , how do I escape this vicious circle ? I dont have to go and read all the rules do I ?
jugglermatt1 is offline   Reply With Quote