performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > PROMO STUFF (MARKETING, MEDIA, ETC.)

Old 11-08-04, 12:40 PM   #1
checkerhead

Send a message via AIM to checkerhead
Default 2005 Trading Cards

The Super Star Performer Card Year 2005 Edition is ready to order.

Originally started in 1999, these variety entertainer trading cards offer a unique addition to the full promotional package of any performing artist. Performers who have ordered previous years include. The Checkerboard Guy, The Jim Show, Bill Ferguson, Flyin Bob, The Cow Guys, John Higby (The Yo-Yo Man), Sheree Vickers, The Butterfly Man, Rex Boyd, Robin Chestnut, Hawaii Two-O, Rhys Thomas to name but a few.

This year's design was created by David Aiken (The Checkerboard Guy) and has a Movie/Film theme to it. The full-color front design and gray scale back of the cards work well to provide both images of the performer in action as well as providing fans with lots of critical statistical information on their favorite performer. Printing is handled by the Vancouver based company Colorcrazy. This company offers excellent quality and incredibly reasonable prices. Cards have a full color front with a UV coating to increase glossiness and improve durability. The gray scale back is non-laminated so you can autograph your cards for your adoring fans.

I do not receive payment from the production of these cards, rather I thought it was a cool idea and wanted to share it with fellow performers. I have found that Trading Cards offer a fun way to get your name out there with a higher coolness factor than a standard business card. Trading cards don't necessarily replace business cards, rather they fill a gap that I felt was missing.

So, what's this going to cost? Well it depend on how many cards you ordercthe more cards, the cheaper each card becomes. Full pricing information is available at http://www.SuperStarPerformers.com as well as sample cards and all of the information youfll need to order the cards.

So there you go.

Cheers,

David Aiken
The Checkerboard Guy

Last edited by checkerhead; 11-08-04 at 12:42 PM.
checkerhead is offline   Reply With Quote