performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... > CLIENT/AGENT/AGENCY ISSUES

Old 05-26-06, 11:41 AM   #1
iain

Default Zero Gravity Circus, Toronto

Anyone have any feedback on these guys? They say they are looking to have artists on their roster in Vancouver, but as they are in Toronto, it's a bit difficult to get a real impression of them.

For what it's worth, my work is usually shorter choreographed circus type routines with music, nice costumes, no talking.

Thanks
iain
iain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 11:55 AM   #2
Dan, a balloon man

I was brought up to Yellowknife for the Summer Solstice Festival by Zero Gravity I believe 3 years ago. They are a reputable company and I got paid on time. All of the flights, accommodations and details were taken care of very well by them and I would personally give them my stamp of approval but, as I said, this was 3 years ago and I have not heard much about them since. You are right, they are located in Toronto, but myself and 3 other performers were offered contracts by them and we were all located in Edmonton. I would like to believe that this is due to the amazing talents we have (or at least this is what I keep telling myself) but, methinks it was due to geographical location....we were the cheapest flight to Yellowknife.
They even sent me a Christmas card the following year...I would have appreciated a Christmas contract more but I'll take what I can get!!
Tell Mandy that Dan said "hi" if she is still there...
Dan, a balloon man is offline   Reply With Quote