performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > THE GREEN ROOM > BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Old 08-27-07, 03:57 AM   #1
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Thumbs down And how was YOUR day, honey?

To understand this you need to know some facts:

1) I pick up trash up and down the highway (130)in front of my house on Sundays ... I call it my "community service" ... I use a trash can bungeed to a golf cart ... I hate filth.

2) Some names are also mentioned:Tony (the father)& Sequoia (the son)were arrested last week on simultaneous raids on their homes ... Sequoia's mom, Lisa had her home raided at the same time also ...

I "heard" she saw the cop cars around her house and turned left instead of right and wasn't caught ... she has been "missing" for 8 days. There is a warrant out for her arrest posted on her house.

All of their property has been seized ,all of Sequoia's trucks/jet skis/ atv's all his toys and Tony's farm, Lisa's house next to Belly Acres and their assets frozen, something about "ill gotten gains" ... it's big shit ...the father/son made every news channel in Oahu.

3) They set bail for tony for 1 mill ..Sequoia 500K
also confiscated 800/900 plants and about 8 pounds in Sequoia "always the best"basement.

This was my day:

Short community service towards Ainaloa (nearest street to my left) about 10:45 am Sunday August 26 . I pickup some Bubblewrap and it starts to sting/itch my arms, so I return home after only filling 1 can.

I put my 3 wheeled golf cart around corner, tie off bag, replace fresh one (very aggravating sting/itch still on arms)… take off gloves...
Pick up green metal trash tongs to put them in empty can and I see a tall blond man on my right walking up to my chain ( it was down) he stops just inside the stone wall … he was about 6 or 7 feet away from me standing almost in the center of my driveway … he was slightly downhill from me …our heads were at about the same level … I’m almost six feet so he must have been at least 6’4” tall .. he had blond hair (short) and blue eyes he wore a faded light green t-shirt with jean looking pants that came to about the knee he wore black slippers
Had a swedish or german/or some kind of European accent. He had the build of a huge football player but no fat… he was in his 30’s … he looked very white … very hoele maybe 250/260 lbs. I don't really know.

He did not introduce himself … he seemed to be very comfortable just walking right up onto my property … almost like he knew me ...I did not feel threatened immediately.

He asked me 2 questions … the 1st one was Did you hear about Tony and Sequoia?
I said, “no more than I heard on the news “ … I did not like being asked about something like that from someone I didn’t even know … but I was still a little confused as to who this guy was and why was he talking to me he then asked me if I knew where Lisa was … I told him to fuck off …and get off my property … he said fuck you … I said fuck me and you’ll never go back to women … he said “what are you a faggot” and I said why don’t you bend over and I’ll stick my dick up your ass and we’ll see which one of us comes first.
He didn’t say anything after that he heard a siren behind him on HWY130 … the Canario dogs (next door)started howling and barking …he kept looking at me as he stepped back and up on a small ledge behind stone pillar … he was maybe 10 feet from me now and taller … with his left hand he pulled a handgun out of his left back pants pocket and fired a shot in the direction of the jungle … he did it with his left hand ...he never pointed the gun at me … after he fired a single shot then he said “I get your dog or I got your dog” … something like that ... then he walked away quickly (did not run) round the corner onto the highway 130 in the direction of the Sunday mkt and pahoa

I called 911

2 Officers arrived about 20 minutes later in separate cars …only a few minutes apart …1st officer dark haired older officer gets out of black suv and stands there …I have the dogs inside the truck they are going crazy barking and whining I slam the tailgate closed and walk out and introduce myself as he walks up between the house and carport in the shade I go to get the dogs to put them under the house and although I have them both by the collars Sabi’s collar comes off and he goes straight to the officer so does kabi both with their tails wagging he says are they ok and I think I said she is he’s a little vicious … and he said which ones that and I said the one without the collar then the officer said in a joking way I can be a little vicious too if I shoot him … I did not like the comment whether it was done with humor or not … I had just had a gun shot off by some crazy person in my yard less than a half hour ago and he had said something about my dogs and I didn’t like the comment
The officer asks a few questions about what happened and I describe it as best I can …the officer said I was hiding something … which I was not … I told him every piece of information I knew … I did not know Sequoia’s last name or Tony’s or Lisa’s … I told them I think it was on my phone I do not know why someone would ask me about Lisa … I had never seen this guy before and I don’t know her all that well … I didn’t really know any of them very good …I told him I was sorry if I can’t answer questions about stuff I don’t know … he didn’t look happy … we walked to the place where it all went down and I went through it step by step for them … the 2nd officer (a younger oriental man) asked me what color the gun was I said black then he said was it a semi automatic … and I said I think so but I really don’t know much about guns I own a rifle but I haven’t shot it … we both walked around the brush looking for the bullet case a bit but didn’t go into the jungle very far to look because of the quick drop off … I see the 2nd officer quit after a minute or so … I quit too but ask what to do if I find it …he says give us a call …then the first officer and I spoke some more and I described the man as best I could … the officer said something about “it was going to be my word against his” which made no sense to me … I didn’t get that .. I thought it might be a crime to just shoot a gun recklessly like he did I wasn’t looking for revenge.

The 1st officer walked with me back to his suv and pretty much said not to expect anything to happen about this … the 2 officers left… the oriental one, first… the older guy, second … my dogs chased his suv down the driveway… good timing pups, where were you when I needed you.

I believe I was as honest as I could be and I also feel I used proper discretion regarding the exact verbal exchange other than the two initial questions that guy asked me… I did mention to the officer that some swearing back and forth between us was involved but I did not elaborate.

Jesus!
Old 08-27-07, 07:38 AM   #2
Seadawg

WTF?
You have got to be shittin me... this sounds like a bad dream after some nasty mushrooms.

What ever your neighbours are into is some nasty business that sounds like it involves more than a medium sized "growop"

Robert... remember if you stick your head in the sand your ass makes a bigger target...
Old 08-27-07, 12:14 PM   #3
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Ass where's Marshal Dillon when you need him

Quote:
if you stick your head in the sand your ass makes a bigger target...
I tried as you suggested ...

True: I went back and searched for the bullet jacket and found it ... it had a 40 on it and a S&W
... I called the police dept. and they said ... "just drop it off at any local police station" ... lazy fucks don't give a rat's ass obviously.

I'm thinking of selling it on e-bay ... how much should I charge?
Old 08-27-07, 01:36 PM   #4
Doctor Eric

So some huge Aryan walks onto your property, asks about your neighbors in a funny accent, fires off a .40 cal automatic and threatens your dogs?

It sounds like you need Mel Gibson and Danny Glover. Are you sure your neighbors weren't smuggling South African Krugerrands into the country?

You could always call the Captain at the department, tell him how piss poor the police reaction was, but it probably won't do any good.

!?www.ericcash.com?!
Doctor Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-07, 02:31 PM   #5
Richard

Don't touch the casing. Use a stick and a plastic bag like Marshall Dillon would of done. Too late?
Old 08-28-07, 10:09 AM   #6
Mr.Taxi Trix

What would Kumi do?
Mr.Taxi Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-07, 11:43 AM   #7
Frisbee

that sounds like a great bumper sticker idea..
WWKD? and then have an outline butterfly symbol next to it.

www.FrisbeeShow.com
Old 08-29-07, 01:36 AM   #8
martin ewen

Robert, I have a wrist-rocket and I'm only 5 hours away.
Call me next time OK.
martin ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-07, 03:10 AM   #9
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Clown WWKD

Frisbee... my wife is laughing at yours and Taxi's comments ... very good, sounds like you know her.
You don't do you?

and to that other person that who posted some inane remark about rocking his wrist for 5 hours or something like that ... sorry, I don't get it ... your post smells like drivel overflow from the Busker's Cafe ... do you do school shows?

I'll bet you're quite popular.

Last edited by Butterfly Man; 08-29-07 at 03:12 AM.
Butterfly Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-07, 06:15 AM   #10
Seadawg

Robert,

I am very disturbed by this whole damn story....

My brief 2 week life experience in Kailua on Oahu left me feeling that the Hawaiin islands were too laid back for this kind of crap.

The fact that the police seem less than interested is trully disconcerting. Hop0efully, the "Aryian mosbster" won't be back.

\as for money making... you could give guided tours of the "site" with embellishements... especially if you could find a grilled cheese sandwich withe the face of "Hitler" or something like that...
Old 08-29-07, 10:49 AM   #11
Frisbee

maybe I could get to meet her if you invited me to to Hawaii every now and then and I could hang out with you and Wheeler...oh wait a minute...didn't you say something about a gun incident???

www.FrisbeeShow.com
Old 08-29-07, 11:03 AM   #12
scot

Send a message via AIM to scot
Scot

That guy came here and asked me the same stuff. I told him you would know.

and I gave him a gun. and some black slippers
Old 08-29-07, 01:34 PM   #13
martin ewen

do you do school shows?

No but I know someone who's most lucrative years were spent touring universities to pimply voids neather child nor adult. At least the fees provided afforded the powders needed to drown the self loathing.

you really don't want to even play this way with me robert.
peace.
Old 08-31-07, 12:49 AM   #14
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Default You’ll have to spend some more time in the fire before you get to talk to Mephistopho

My college circuit days made me what I am today... bitter and disillusioned but with enough courage and nose left to go toe to splintery toe against one of the most pontificating mutes on the planet.

Watch out ex-Stalker, I know your roots … and clay breaks easily when it’s not completely baked.

... Oh yes, and I believe you started out as a juggler didn't you?

You really must be quite proud of that.

Bring it on, grotto groomer ... if I ain't afraid of lava, I ain't afraid of you.

P.S. please be gentle
Old 08-31-07, 01:10 AM   #15
martin ewen

Lurk

You don't know how relieved I am Robert.

I've always had a gift for inflicting acerbic pain, I know it's a weakness but really most times I try and temper it with a point or some self deluding piece Justice served or something. It's a game I seldom lose [but lose I do from time to time,supreme logicians get the better of me because they don't play the game. You can't get any blood from those fuckers]

I cannot gently bruise, I'm either indifferent and twisty or I go for the throat. We are both vicious when cornered and reactionary as all get up. Thats why people tend to leave us be.

I'm going to expose my underbelly and apologise for even thinking of making you uncomfortable [without comedy being involved.]

not because I'm noble but because it's in my best interests and I'm nothing if i'm not a wily bundle of self interest.

You are a good friend and i love you. Please visit.
Old 08-31-07, 01:35 AM   #16
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Apple Damn you Ewen!

That's just plain insulting ... friendship and love ... can you think of a more repulsive offer?

Yes, we all know you can devastate mere mortals with a persuasive invective … we’ve seen your work.

That’s my real purpose in baiting you, you cocksucker … I don’t know where your writing has gone … and godammit, I miss it.

You took our “punch” and left us with “judy” … shame on you.

P.S. a phone number would be nice, dickhead… last time I checked, we live on a big fuckin’ island.

P.P.S. call quick …it’s heading right towards us ….

http://hvo.wr.usgs.gov/kilauea/update/maps.html
Old 08-31-07, 10:03 AM   #17
Mr.Taxi Trix

Default Welcome to the electronic age, smarty.

Robert, in these modern times, even when someone moves, they can keep the same cell number.
Ya fuckin' knothead.
Mr.Taxi Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-07, 01:19 PM   #18
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Default Go make a rock ...

Well said my "still lives in civilization" boneheaded friend.

Since you well know that we don't have the little things like ELECTRICITY & WATER over here (I believe I stuffed those facts in your face once).

Then ergo, if I may be so bald,

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK CELL PHONES WOULD WORK OVER HERE????

a fuckin' knothead he calls me ... sheesh
Old 02-06-08, 10:28 AM   #19
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Thumbs down Does justice always equal good judgment?

Last Monday, on February 4th, the Honorable Greg K. Nakamura, 3rd Circuit Judge, sentenced 24 year old Sequoia O. Heuer to 10 years in prison for his involvement in his father's marijuana cultivation business. This young man had openly admitted his involvement and had thrown himself upon the mercy of the court.

I believe Judge Nakamura was correct in his assessment of the gravity of this matter though it would appear the sentencing was quite harsh considering Sequoia was a first time offender with no prior arrests of any kind.

The judge's extreme decision left everyone somewhat perplexed, including the prosecuting attorney who had requested only an 18-month sentence with credit for time already served (7 months). Despite pleas from both attorneys for leniency, Judge Nakamura sentenced Sequoia to the state penitentiary for 10 years.

This situation becomes acute when one realizes that Sequoia would have to serve out this sentence in a facility that has a reputation for gang activity and racially biased violence.

I personally feel that the use, sale, production of all illegal drugs is, singularly, the most critical problem currently facing our community today. I also firmly believe that laws to combat such action should be strict and severe. For this reason, I commend Judge Nakamura for sending a message to anyone who engages in such illicit behavior and wholeheartedly agree with his condemnation.

The real issue, however, is the motivation behind such a staid sentence. Apparently, the court is fully aware that Sequoia's father is the actual perpetrator of this crime. Also, it appears that they are aware that Sequoia has had little contact with his father who has been incarcerated for the better part of the past 10 years. Why, then would the state impose such a harsh sentence on this criminal's son?

Evidently the father, Mark Heuer, unlike his son, Sequoia, was not caught with a substantial amount of contraband to prosecute him to any degree. Clearly, the state needed the son's testimony against his own father otherwise they didn't have much of a case.

Against the advise of his own attorney, Oahu based, Myles Breiner, Sequoia chose not to testify against his own father knowing that it would make his dad a three time offender and he might not ever see him again.

While I understand the court's frustration in this matter, I feel the reasoning behind such a severe sentence a bit flawed. A callous sentence administered to the son in order to convince him to compromise his father seems extreme.

What advantage is there for the state to pursue this course of action?

At best, it will simply embitter a young man but at worst, it could turn him towards a life of crime.

And in the end, we all lose.

Last edited by Butterfly Man; 02-14-08 at 12:18 AM.
Butterfly Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-08, 11:58 AM   #20
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Embarrassed Oh fuck!!! ... what have I done !!!!

I just sent this to every Hawaiian newspaper and government official I could find.... oh shit!

Subject line: I'm a clown ... what's your excuse?

I made a lot of mistakes in my life. When I was 26, I left medical school to become a clown. My father never forgave me. He died when I was 32.

I loved, dare say, I worshiped my father. He was 26 when he was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine. When I was 26, I learned to juggle on a unicycle.

My son is 26 now. He juggles and he smokes pakalolo. When he does the two together, he makes a lot of mistakes.

Sequoia Heuer is 24; he made a mistake too ... he sold some of his father's pakalolo.

So, this week 3rd District Court Judge, Greg K. Nakamura, sentenced the first time offender to 10 years in the state penitentiary on Oahu.

Judge Nakamura, I'm a clown … what's your excuse?

Robert Armstrong Nelson III … left Vanderbilt Dept. Of Clinical Pharmacology in 1976 to become a clown at Opryland, USA.

Robert Armstrong Nelson, Jr. MD … first nominated for his work on TPI/ Johns Hopkins Univ. 1949 -Immune Adherence- (he was 26)